What's new

Superman Combo and OKI Thread

that's sick. Does it do more without the D2? So like..F3, 3, 3 xx DB2?
In my experience it seems like d+2 actually seem to scale many combos down in damage. Perhaps it's because it pops the character higher up.

Generally I think d+2 should not be in combos unless it can be followed up with a b+3/f+3 or allows for a standing 3 that would otherwise not connect. Just my experience I could totally be wrong on that. :p

Raynex

Intelligence + Speed + Power
D2 scales combos if it's the starter, yes. But infinite_resign used it near the end to add another st.3 to the juggle. Even with the scaling, st.3 is his highest damage normal so the total damage is higher. Makes sense to me.

Wrubez

The Flow Instructor
Wanted to contribute a couple high damage combos with trait active:

All tested against Batman on competitive mode

BBC = back bounce cancel (dbRT)
FBC = front bounce cancel (dfRT)
WF = walk forward

Midscreen:

(T) F23, j2, 11 xx mb breath, WF, b3, j3, b21 - around 508 dmg for 1 bar

(T) F23, j2, 11 xx mb breath, walk forward, b3, j3, B23mb, 3 xx RGHV - around 560 dmg 2 bars

(T) 111 xx BBC, j3, 11 xx mb breath, j2, 111 xx scoop - 620 dmg 3 bars

(T) 111 xx BBC, j3, 11 xx mb breath, j2, 111 xx mb scoop, 3 xx RGHV - around 720 dmg 4 bars (yeah I know but hey - smoke em if ya got em)

Corner:

(T) F23, 3 xx FBC, 3, 3 xx mb breath, j2, 111 x scoop - 710 3 bars

(T) F23, 3 xx FBC, 3, 3 xx mb breath, j3, b21 - 715 3 bars

SwagMountains

Yes we Kahn

WF = walk forward

Midscreen:

(T) F23, j2, 11 xx mb breath, walk forward, b3, j3, B23mb, 3 xx RGHV - around 560 dmg 2 bars

(T) 111 xx BBC, j3, 11 xx mb breath, j2, 111 xx mb scoop, 3 xx RGHV - around 720 dmg 4 bars (yeah I know but hey - smoke em if ya got em)

Corner:

I'll try these without trait when I get time and add those damages. The trait at the beggining is pretty situational haha

SwagMountains

Yes we Kahn

WF = walk forward

Midscreen:

Corner:

I tested these without trait and the scaling with all the 11's just crushes the damage when trait isn't turned on. The first combo is actually our most optimal f23 no trait combo though haha. Nice find.

Drecker

GET CITY.
@Raynex - corner stuff looks good, but you're missing damage as you can f23 xx Trait, 3, 3 xx db2mb (etc) instead of f23, 3 xx trait 3

Drecker

GET CITY.
2 Bar corner, F23 starter. Max damage? Tested on Batman (1250) with Competitive Mode ON. Unsure if character specific, will check when I'm not working 80 hour weeks.

F23 xx Trait, 3, 3 xx BBC (back bounce cancel), nj3, 3 xx Ender

646 from Superman Punch ender (51.5% rounded).

656 Scoop ender. (52.5% rounded).

656 Breath ender. (52.5% rounded).

668 Rising Grab + Laser (loses corner - 53%)

@Raynex @TONY-T

Drecker

GET CITY.
Tested on Batman (1250, Competitive Mode ON)

2 Bar Midscreen

F23 xx T xx BBC (back bounce cancel), j3, 3 xx Rising Grab + Laser - 549 Damage (doesn't work on everyone, some females specifically)

F23 xx T, f2 xx BBC, j3, 3 xx Grab+Laser - 563 Damage (doesn't work on everyone [fails on Grodd, Swamp Thing?], but does work on females)

At least one of these two will work on every character in the game, most damage I've been able to find midscreen and it's super easy. Made a thread regarding trait bounce cancelling as well if you want to check that out.

How does anyone land a J3 into anything else? On j2 and j1 it's pretty easy but his J3 whiffs every time. Is there something I'm missing?

Actually most of these combos on the first thread can't even land wtf.
F3, f2 x mb breath, j3, 3, rghv 393 DMG

You jump him when hes frozen? Do you know how hard that is? FYI I did end up landing it but 3 doesn't land, and even if 3 does land back 2 won't connect after that. The combos need to be actually tested or updated.

You jump him when hes frozen? Do you know how hard that is? FYI I did end up landing it but 3 doesn't land, and even if 3 does land back 2 won't connect after that. The combos need to be actually tested or updated.

Credit goes to Tony-T for the combo. Tony showed this combo off in the combo video he posted on the forums, I just didn't feel like finding a time stamp for it.

Note: comp mode is not turned on, so ignore the damage

SwagMountains

Yes we Kahn

I've tested all of these personally, where do you think I got the damage haha? The j3 crosses up, you end up on the other side. Practice neutral jump 3, 3 x mb breath in the corner. Landing things after the j3 will become easier

Edit- I test everything myself, that's why the b3, b3 combo is missing damage lol I've only gotten it once or twice.

Last edited:
I've tested all of these personally, where do you think I got the damage haha? The j3 crosses up, you end up on the other side. Practice neutral jump 3, 3 x mb breath in the corner. Landing things after the j3 will become easier

Edit- I test everything myself, that's why the b3, b3 combo is missing damage lol I've only gotten it once or twice.
I wish there was a list of doable moves and a video or something. Literally every time I do any of these combos he land and cant hit the move once he hits the ground. It's just unplayable. For instance F23 T F2 MB Breath B3 J3 F2 Ice breath

On the J3 he just lands and the opponent just hits the ground with no time to hit him at all. There is no fk way to hit that combo every fk time. It's so frustrating to sit in the lab with a character and fail repeatedly, it's making this game fk unplayable.

Nothing on you, I'm just bad haha. Thank you for the thread though. I just get so frustrated.

Last edited:
I wish there was a list of doable moves and a video or something. Literally every time I do any of these combos he land and cant hit the move once he hits the ground. It's just unplayable. For instance F23 T F2 MB Breath B3 J3 F2 Ice breath

On the J3 he just lands and the opponent just hits the ground with no time to hit him at all. There is no fk way to hit that combo every fk time. It's so frustrating to sit in the lab with a character and fail repeatedly, it's making this game fk unplayable.
Something I've seemed to notice is that you can't dial in moves/strings while still in the air if you hit with a ji3, unlike a ji1 or ji2 where you can dial in your string before you even land. With a ji3 you have to time your grounded normal.

SwagMountains

Yes we Kahn

Nothing on you, I'm just bad haha. Thank you for the thread though. I just get so frustrated.
You jump forward 3 haha. No sweat dude. We've all been there. When I was trying to learn sub zero last year I literally spent a week learning his corner stuff. It all gets easier over time. Just trust the process. If you put in the time your hands will build muscle memory and this stuff becomes really easy

Drecker

GET CITY.
Midscreen Trait (no bar)

Works on small characters (Catwoman / Canary size) - tested on Catwoman, who has 1250hp.

f23 xx T, f23, f2 xx Scoop = 298 DMG (can also end with Breath for the same damage, Punch for 282).

f23 xx T, f23, f2 xx Grab + Laser = 317 DMG

TONY-T

Mad scientist
Found a 100%+ guaranteed reset combo. Also found some very interesting and possibly game changing tech. I'm almost finished the video, maybe only a couple combos left to do..

Will explain the tech when i release the video.

The_Tile

Your hole is mine!
Found a 100%+ guaranteed reset combo. Also found some very interesting and possibly game changing tech. I'm almost finished the video, maybe only a couple combos left to do..

Will explain the tech when i release the video.
Sounds juicy. Tony T da gawd is back

SwagMountains

Yes we Kahn
Upda
Midscreen Trait (no bar)

Works on small characters (Catwoman / Canary size) - tested on Catwoman, who has 1250hp.

f23 xx T, f23, f2 xx Scoop = 298 DMG (can also end with Breath for the same damage, Punch for 282).

f23 xx T, f23, f2 xx Grab + Laser = 317 DMG
Updated with your combos and added correct damage. We test on superman