What's new

SUPERMAN: BNB CORNER COMBOS PLUSS HIGH DAMAGE TRAIT COMBOS!

TONY-T

Mad scientist

First id like to give credit to @SatsuiYesHadou

If it wasn't for his initial work with the trait combos, i would not have gotten as far as i have so quickly.

These combos include the most popular combo starters. The format is 1 bar and then 1 bar with trait for every launcher, however the first 2 combos are meterless.

A couple of the combos have potential for more damage but its very hard to do so.

Next up, ill be doing a full Superman combo video which will include best use of interactables on multiple stages as well as plenty of swag combos..

Exar0s

Cassie Cage <3
Man can you do these online. I find it hard to catch them in the f2d1 f2 swoop after the laser online
Yes, I can pull a lot of these online. I shorten some of them if there is any lag but overall it isn't that hard.

S1L3nt

Noob
So for instance u could shorten that 1st combo by going f3,d2,laser,f2d1,f2-swoop, 3-air grab laser.
I'm still having trouble with the 3,trait,3. Do u enter it like 3-trait,pause for a second then 3.or like 3 trait 3 all in once sequence

SatsuiYesHadou

Yung Kneecaps
Thanks to TONY-T with his help ima rape the hell out of people in tourney I've already got almost all of these down. Maaaaaaan how did I not ever think of doing standing 3 into heat zap after a combo starter like f3?! :oops: good stuff :)

TONY-T

Mad scientist
So for instance u could shorten that 1st combo by going f3,d2,laser,f2d1,f2-swoop, 3-air grab laser.
I'm still having trouble with the 3,trait,3. Do u enter it like 3-trait,pause for a second then 3.or like 3 trait 3 all in once sequence
3 trait then pause for a split second.