What's new

Summer Jam 5 - Room & Ride Arrangements!

VIDA

Focused Grace and Intensity
Hey guys. Im here in Toronto. I discussed some possible arrangements in theWharf room.

I was wondering if anyone is down to share a room?

Also is anyone from Ontario going, so I can split a ride with them?

U can use this thread to discuss any other arrangements anyone else has I guess.

VIDA

Ok but will u 4 serial be willing to share a room?

PS looks like I mite be getting a ride.

Shady

Noob
I'd be down to go, but like I don't have a ride yet or nothing like that. I'm looking into it, I'll know for sure if I'm going or not within and week. Most of it depends on hitching a ride there.

VIDA

I'd be down to go, but like I don't have a ride yet or nothing like that. I'm looking into it, I'll know for sure if I'm going or not within and week. Most of it depends on hitching a ride there.
Azure from TTT knows sum1 who hot a red eye bus ticket ther for a dollar lol. Hopefully he gets back to me on how we can do that.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Summer Jam Arrangements Thread

This thread is for making arrangements for Summer Jam such as for hotel rooms, pickups from the airport/bus station, etc. :)

I, personally, will need a ride from and to the Greyhound station. Scheduled to arrive in Philly on Thursday at 8:45pm, and depart at 5:25am (I know, sucky time...but it was the only actual option).

CitizenSnips

A seldom used crab named Lucky. AKA Citizen Snips.
Ohhhh snap THTB going to Summer Jam. I'm probably going to, Reptile mirror match please

LionHeart V1

You will feel deaths cold embrace
Don't know if i'm going yet. I want to. But driving up there is going to cost me alot of money.

VIDA

Been trying to figure something out myself. Im from Toronto in case and looking to share a room, as well as a ride to the event once I get into philly. If I am actually going that is.

Shady

Noob
Yeah brah, I'm working on my arrangements too so I can try and make it. I have to move the week right after but if I can swing the trip and still be in good position to move I am so down to roll. I need to play your Reptile offline anyway :p.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Dan, you coming to this? YOU BETTER! If so, you, me, Bone and who else for a room..? We need to act on this soon.

PeeJaeys

Sabi
Going to Summer Jam, I see this is going to be tough. Really good players in the tri state area going. oooo-eeee

Will need to split, no fucking way im paying full price for a hotel room. Id rather room with people who have good hygenie though so... let me know via PM if your down.

BATTLEBEAR

NJ Jobber
Going to Summer Jam, I see this is going to be tough. Really good players in the tri state area going. oooo-eeee

Will need to split, no fucking way im paying full price for a hotel room. Id rather room with people who have good hygenie though so... let me know via PM if your down.
sab we gotta train some more

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
I'll share a room with you guys...? :D
Yes, sir.

I gotta get with Dan on who is going to actually purchase the room. We need to do it by the 17th... the 18th is when the discount is over but I don't wanna wait till last minute.

Also, Bone are you coming or not? You always seem to wait till the last minute to confirm... :(

THTB

Also, could CitizenSnips room with us? He needs a place to crash as well.

CitizenSnips

A seldom used crab named Lucky. AKA Citizen Snips.
Thanks THTB, I forgot this thread exist even though I apprently posted in it before >_>, probably should have posted in here instead of that general Summer Jam thread lol

THTB

I'm excited I'll get to meet so many Reptile players! O_O

DanCock

Cock Master!!
i got the room.. for friday and saturday night

so far its myself, storms and Mike in teh room for sure..

everyone else is welcome to stay i just beg that if anyone can chip in please do so. im not rich at all so im praying people can chip in for the room..