What's new

Sonics new Nitara tech

I know she lacks neutral and has a unpractical sequence to use projectiles but she may have hope to be top tier.
If anyone can do it it's Sonic.

But it's worth mentioning Deoxys isn't as good as Sonic, it's not like he is doing this against Foxy, Dragon, XombatNV, RewindNV or Ninjakilla.
So there's that but there is probably something I'm doing wrong with her no doubt

Might be a pocket pick in some match ups where the opponent will be, “how do I fight Nitara?”
Yeah I'm still convinced she is average at best, at least close to bottom tier.
I say that with the fact there are no horrible characters in this game aside from Subby not having tools to take his turn back due to gaps in his only D1 jailing strings. But she definitely seems incomplete compared to the A-S tiers

It is early and I might be wrong but I struggle to think of what tech can fill all those flaws.
Maybe future Kameos that only work great for her alone? Who knows

Mikemetroid

Who hired this guy, WTF?
But it's worth mentioning Deoxys isn't as good as Sonic, it's not like he is doing this against Foxy, Dragon, XombatNV, RewindNV or Ninjakilla.
lmao nobody is good as sonic, Deo is a fantastic player. Also, if there isn't tournament footage, I don't wanna hear it.

Swoops

Noob
So I haven’t watched this with sound since I’m at work, but what exactly is “the tech” he’s talking about?