What's new

Tech Sonic Pound MB corner Cross up on block

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
hey guys this is the tech i shamefully hid from you guys and try to take advantage at ect5, but the flash has more problems that don't involve set ups at the moment that i couldn't capitalize on this tech.
EDIT you can dash out of this anywhere on screen :( but if you do and the flash doesn't so this then you will eat full combo anyway and b22f3 is 0 on block, superman super can't punish it alone so yeah.
LEGEND
DGOD PSYCHO
Red Reaper
GGA Dizzy
Slips
Hellion_96
Perfect Legend
REO

Zyphox

If they mash d1 you can never sonic pound on a block string.
you must have not tested it, because am trying right now and getting blown up in the corner, go ahead do it, come back and tell me which character you are doing this with.

Zyphox

If they mash d1 you can never sonic pound on a block string.
matter of fact i'll make another video, with cyborg trying to d1 inbetween b22f3 and the sonic pound MB, nothing, still gets hit you only option is to super or block it and have the flash be at +11.

AYSAMO

Noob
you must have not tested it, because am trying right now and getting blown up in the corner, go ahead do it, come back and tell me which character you are doing this with.
Ill have to test it with a person, because whenever I try to cancel blockstrings into sonic pound if they mash d1 they hit me out of it. Maybe b22f3 is the only string he can safely Sonic Pound on block with then.

Zyphox

Ill have to test it with a person, because whenever I try to cancel blockstrings into sonic pound if they mash d1 they hit me out of it. Maybe b22f3 is the only string he can safely Sonic Pound on block with then.
yes it is that is why i use b22f3 instead of b22 sonic pound, its the only string that makes it uninteruptable, you can only super or block, or get full combo'd lol

AYSAMO

Noob
If this works midscreen too and is legit jailing people, then I finally have something to spend meter on lol.

Zyphox

If this works midscreen too and is legit jailing people, then I finally have something to spend meter on lol.
yes it works midscreen as well, but it only crosses up on certain charaters, but midscreen certain characters can duckblock the entire string and the last part of b22f3 wiffs :(

Hellion_96

xX_Hellion96_Xx
I literally just did this last night trying to find new tech. I'm still mad you hid it from us lol and i didn't know if it worked all the time or could be interrupted but it looks like solid tech

Xenrail

Noob
haha i knew about this already. something else i also do is b22f3 xx lightning kick (hold) for a frame trap. works pretty well.

good shit though zyphox.

Zyphox

I literally just did this last night trying to find new tech. I'm still mad you hid it from us lol and i didn't know if it worked all the time or could be interrupted but it looks like solid tech
yeah its dirty as fuck, this makes certain MU better like against aquaman, if ytou corner him and he blocks then you have this option to counter his trait. against zoners you can use this mix up to set up nasty corner pressure, you can do regular MB sonic pound and it his the same you're attacking, or far sonic pound for cross up.

ecksyz

speed force.
i also thought this was common knowledge. if it's not, good on you for posting it, definitely one of flash's most useful tools.

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
It works mid screen with meterless pound for a 50/50 on a decent amount of characters..

I forgot the things I specifically found but you kan even kross up after D1D2 with it on some.

My training partner uses Catwoman so I wasn't able to really practice it when I was first figuring it out so I didn't dig deeper. Hopefully you guys kan find out more. We need real rushdown in this game and Flash is as klose as it gets!

DGOD PSYCHO

#YOLOSWAGMUFFIN
this can actually be used as a corner Vortex.
I've known about this for about 3 weeks.
Once people know about the cross up, and you have more then two bars and in the corner, you can not cross them up and make them guess. and keep repeating.
The cross up is at your disposable..
Also Zyphox, you forgot to mention that it doesn't work on joker :( it works on everyone else but joker. Zyphox

Zyphox

i also thought this was common knowledge. if it's not, good on you for posting it, definitely one of flash's most useful tools.
if this was common knowledge than some MU numbers change drastically, hence it wasn't now the aquaman MU is slightly better, as well as nightwing especially since it hits him even mid screen in his favorite stance, and agianst zoners once you have them cornered. this is one of the few "dirt" tricks up the flashes sleeve that is viable almost everytime and changes MU's.

Zyphox

Zyphox

Getting a cross up reset on knock down full screen?
i bang 58% off this reset, you sure? :p
yeah i get that but were looking for on block, in some match ups you won't get a knockdown all the time, my point is were trying to find the same way to do waht you can do in the corner on block, not trying to disrespect your set up bro.

DGOD PSYCHO

#YOLOSWAGMUFFIN
yeah i get that but were looking for on block, in some match ups you won't get a knockdown all the time, my point is were trying to find the same way to do waht you can do in the corner on block, not trying to disrespect your set up bro.
I've tried just about everything, no set up on block garunteeing that sadly :( but on hard knock downs its a lollapolooza.