What's new

So whats the verdict On Killer Frost?

Opinion on Killer Frost?

• Total voters

Laos_boy

Meow Hoes
She was nerfed and now due to lack of intrest, This character has been pretty irrelevant lately

She has a safe 40% vortex, safe half screen low launcher, a 1f parry that's leads to a vortex, and decent zoning tools.

But through out the games life we see that Air control is a major issue with her and she's super vulnerable to jump back.

So what's y'all opinion on her?

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
I don't think anybody really knows. There isn't anyone really working with her at a high level. There's some top players who alt her occasionally like Cowboy and REO, and some who are good but don't play enough or train with higher level comp like Khaotik and Rickyraws. The rest like Claude and Ribbz just don't even play lol. Idk what happened to that community.

Awkward Sloth

Lamest Harley, still better sloth than Jer
Killer Frost kinda reminds me of Deathstroke with the whole are they bad/good talk. She's probably like mid or the upper end of mid tier. But not too many people go out to compete with her so people tend to forget about her.

This thread is silly by the way Laos

Laos_boy

Meow Hoes
I saw @WoundCowboy frost last night I definitely think he could be the best frost, only if he updated those day 1 combos, but I'm sure sinestro is his main priority and not some Felicia charcter
I don't think anybody really knows. There isn't anyone really working with her at a high level. There's some top players who alt her occasionally like Cowboy and REO, and some who are good but don't play enough or train with higher level comp like Khaotik and Rickyraws. The rest like Claude and Ribbz just don't even play lol. Idk what happened to that community.

cR WoundCowboy

WoundCowbae <3
I saw @WoundCowboy frost last night I definitely think he could be the best frost, only if he updated those day 1 combos, but I'm sure sinestro is his main priority and not some Felicia charcter
Yea my combos are ass haha. Frost is alot of fun but i don't think she is any better than mid tier. She just can't stop people from hopping around like maniacs.

Rickyraws

This mean you don't like me?
top 15. loses to ww, bm, martian and most other top tiers. just a solid mid tier character.
Loses to Wonder Woman and Batman?

A misconception is that she loses to Hawkgirl. A character who's trait literally revolves around her being airborne. This alone is an indication that all these years few people still know much about the character. Jump back is annoying. But not debilitating. I play her as if she has no bad match ups. Works for me

Last edited:

Kinetic Balding1

Day 1 Phenomenal Cyborg
uote="Laos_boy, post: 1492153, member: 6377"]She was nerfed and now due to lack of intrest, This character has been pretty irrelevant lately

She has a safe 40% vortex, safe half screen low launcher, a 1f parry that's leads to a vortex, and decent zoning tools.

But through out the games life we see that Air control is a major issue with her and she's super vulnerable to jump back.

So what's y'all opinion on her?[/quote]
Kf is good but her vortex gets really easy to react to after awhile. I just block low until I see the overhead. She seems to be mid tier