What's new

So I'm only missing one achievement...

and I cant beat Noob :evil: Any tips or ways to trick the AI? I've been using Jax and C-Smoke to no avail. (Funny how I can get the Century achievement with no problem but I cant beat a noob :lol:)

yeah so i've been playing my ds a lot and trying to unlock the treasures cause they stay there
so i've gotten pretty good at beating it on double master.

I dont want to say it's easy.
But it's simple, he doesn't have his annoying ass special moves that would rip you 8 new ones with his smart AI.

SO just do this.....
go to youtube and watch shocks stragedys vs the computer haha.
do a lot of standing jk's. try and run jab at him but don't get too close or he'll throw you so try and make him counter with a sweep, block it fast and hit him in the face with a lowkick.

Those are just stupid ways to fight to take HP off.
go kill noob willya?

RoGE

Noob
Easiest way IMO is to use sindel's scream, they NEVER block at, Noob mostly goes towards it.

Tim Static

Adminerator
Iori9 said:
Easiest way IMO is to use sindel's scream, they NEVER block at, Noob mostly goes towards it.
Yes, this is true. I was gonna say the same thing, but iori beat me to it. Sindel pwns noob

I'll 3rd that. Noob has no projectile, so just keep doing the scream, he has no choice but to walk right into it and get his ass kicked.

To beat noob just LP glitch cancel repeatidly, and you will chip damage with most characters and with some trap him in an infinite(not really a inf but he just sits there trying to sweep and you are punching him) but that only works with a couple of character. But with the other charaters do this and wait for an opening (a safe opening) and attack. And also Sindels scream is also easy to win with.

Motaro in UMK3 is sooo simple to beat on any difficulty. Jump in auto-combo = dead.

But in MKT Motaro is fucking gay.

Heres what i do. (you must have 2 controllers.)
1: Go into 8 player kombat/tournament.
2: Pick all characters as Liu Kang.
3: Win and pick #3
4: Start jumping into corner and press lp as fast as you can.

Hey, speaking of Motaro, my favorite "combo" to use against him is the scorpion/h.smoke 3 hit elbow, TP, auto-combo. It's the only use I can really find for that three hit elbow.