What's new

Smoke 79% Hot Poker Combo

Smoke 79% Hot Poker Combo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXjaO25DdU4

i have a short combo movie, featuring kintaro, goro, kahn, shujinko, shang tsung, smoke, sub zero, kai, hotaru and raiden.

it will be up soon, i plan on doing a few more characters.

"Hot Poker" is the stage weapon that you will find on the bottom of the FireWell stage. it shares shang tsungs movelist from MKDA. and gives characters without pokes. 43 into a air cancel. ( one only because the weapon dissappears when you cs )

The only bad thing about Hot Poker is it has no Popups, so primarily when i found this ( few months ago ) all i could do were characters without specials.

But now the great thing is that in the Wii version of MKA, 2 in wakeup mode is a popup, so i can expand on it a little more.

if you enjoyed the Jumpkick Movie, youre gonna love this one.

i posted this combo for now because it is my favorite one in the movie, thus far. but wait till you see kintaro/goro/kahn. kintaro is the first one i found when i came across this.

enjoy.

later

I would have never thought of being creative with a stage weapon. A real excellent find, Check. I anticipate on your new vid! Great Combo!

i appreciate the honestly, and great post, as always raging. thank you.

im trying to come up with some new ideas, but so far i have about 50 combos.

its coming along, its nothing great, but whatever, its worth watching.

sorry for the delayed response. been sick.

also - WOW, i never got so many Views on youtube that quick, lol. thanks to everyone for that great support!

MKD Movie in a few hours ; )

peace