What's new

Video/Tutorial Skarlet Full Screen Combos

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Good job Laos, nice to see more skarlet players contributing in any possible way.

My next project with the lady in red is Unbreakable damage, i can do:
22% mid screen with 1 bar (U3 starter)
30% corner with 2 bars ( U3 starter)
26% mid screen meterless (AAnjP Blood Ball)

If F4~rd~ds~U3 is succeeds before their breaker fills up, with unbreakable damage (1 bar) you can reach to +30%

Laos_boy

Meow Hoes
Good job Laos, nice to see more skarlet players contributing in any possible way.

My next project with the lady in red is Unbreakable damage, i can do:
22% mid screen with 1 bar (U3 starter)
30% corner with 2 bars ( U3 starter)
26% mid screen meterless (AAnjP Blood Ball)

If F4~rd~ds~U3 is succeeds before their breaker fills up, with unbreakable damage (1 bar) you can reach to +30%
Thanks. I did an unbreakable video of the whole cast. With skarlet I only got u3 dagger, dagger cancel, otg close dagger

AssassiN

Noob
Practical combo's, already had these in my backpocket for offline.
Loving your videos though, is there any Skarlet footage of your matches?

Do you guys find many people jumping at her daggers? I think people are wising up and D3'ing their way in, perfect for that second dagger or RD + slide.
You guys have to have the most calloused thumbs, i swear :confused:
I've said it before and I'll say it again, your fingers will hurt if you play with her.

Laos_boy

Meow Hoes
Practical combo's, already had these in my backpocket for offline.
Loving your videos though, is there any Skarlet footage of your matches?

Do you guys find many people jumping at her daggers? I think people are wising up and D3'ing their way in, perfect for that second dagger or RD + slide.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, your fingers will hurt if you play with her.
I want to record some. But when I try something happens to to them. My skarlet is still in the works and its not very solid. But I have got many complements for her.

ShadowBeatz

Dropper of Bass and Bombs
Haha yeah dude seriously. I tried putting a lot of work into her after Evo. Destroyed two D-Pads with her alone ;)

I would love more than ANYTHING to become competitive with Skarlet, but god damn, owwwww XD

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Sometimes they D3 under, but sometimes they get annoyed by the second dagger and jump out,
dagger toss (2 daggers) stuffs out flash parry to the point of not even come out lol