What's new

Sindel Gameplay Trailer

Comments

Before I even get excited, I want to know what's tournament legal, and whether or not her builds make sense. stares in 3rd Variation Noob

However, she is undoubtedly the best looking of the DLC by a lot.
And I love that she's got her Deception weapon.

I'm gonna laugh and then immediately be sad if that staff smash move is better than Jade's F21. If the woman who's known universally as the one who whoops your ass with a stick turns out to not even be the best at whooping your ass with a stick, that'd be messed up as all hell.

Hair is a REEEAALLL bitch to animate, I think they did a really great job with it. It usually hides her actual hair or if not there is some clipping going on but overall it's pretty good.
I know it’s a bitch to animate, I just hate how half of it looks stuck to her head. In MK9 the animated section started from the back, not as far down, and looked way better, IMO.

If anything, they should’ve placed her hair in a clip so it made more visual sense. Regardless, just a nitpick.

It's funny... Before he was even announced, the Terminator was requested as a guest character for so long, even way back for MKX. And when he was announced for MK11, so many people were super hyped! And as we saw more footage of him in-game, people just went crazy about his inclusion and couldn't wait to play him!

And now that we have him... nothing. I rarely see him being played or even talked about anywhere anymore. Maybe a bit the first couple of weeks, but that was it.

I am pretty sure the Terminator conversation will come back once the next major hits. Sonic is rofl stomping with him. I expect BioHazard, Boruto Voorhees and Sonic to all use him and do really well... and that will spark it all up again.

Are there any known players who are Sindel fans? Someone who did well with her in MK9, for example, or have shown interest in her in MK11?

Her screams are definitely better than MK 9, but I have to admit the chick who voiced her in MK 9 did pretty damn good too looking back she had an evil voice as well. They got lazy in MK X and had Kelly Hu voice her who didn't do a bad job, just sounded like D'vorah since she's know for voicing her. This girl ain't bad though.