What's new

Sheeva 120% Midscreen Combo

uh, well... over MKT/UMK peoples:p lol!, thanks anyway, i would love to see things on MKA and don´t repeat moves, could you do something like that? i would love to see that stuff, not the same as always:D

Edit/Off-topic: man, where can i find the real command to do those fatalities? i mean, i always do (at frist when it say "Finish Him/Her) d, d, b, f, TRIANGLE (don´t know how to call this button xD)... but then i just press, and press any button and doing any command and the char beggin to do some strange shits but and then when it finish it say "killer fatality" and shits like that, but the thing is, where can i find how to kill my enemy different ?

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Go over to MKO I'm pretty sure there's a thread stickied in the MKA forum that lists each command, fatality combos and such.

Or you can perhaps go on gamefaqs.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
lol, yo dude I feel bad for you sometimes with that name...

How many people between this site and MKO Iori have called you "Lori" without realizing your name has an I not an L? :p

RoGE

Noob
MKF30 said:
lol, yo dude I feel bad for you sometimes with that name...

How many people between this site and MKO Iori have called you "Lori" without realizing your name has an I not an L? :p
lol yeah, some people even think I am a chick because of that..

I was playing KOF when I made that name.

Edit: I posted a ugly pic of me in the photo thread in their photos thread , thats pretty much me when I get up. :oops:

What the hell, I keep missing all these topics and combos.AS usual, Nice Check. Can't wait to see your huge post.

*bows down to Check as usual*