What's new

Sep. 29th 2020 Presidential Debate Discussion

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
Round One goes to Biden, in spite of all the stammering.

Trump is the king of shooting himself in the foot.

Now comes the Corona questions.

This is fucking embarrassing.
You low-key Trump people are lucky I'm not drinking tonight or you'd all be getting the IS THIS YOUR KING treatment from one end of this forum to the other.

What a piece of selfish, self-serving dogshit.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
"Remember, I brought back football."

-Your Billionaire President, who recently paid a total of $750 in taxes in 2016 and 2017.

(THIS MAN IS BARF)

Anarchist_Gib

Shao Kahn main, please your send prayers!
I'm dumbfounded that Trump isn't hammering on his most substantial point thus far (in my estimation). A discussion surrounding the impact of an additional 8% to the corporate rate proposed by Biden would be something I'd have liked explored.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
This is absolutely nuts.

Trump throws the big punch about Hunter Biden, and Joe completely no-sells it.

I'm dumbfounded that Trump isn't hammering on his most substantial point thus far (in my estimation). A discussion surrounding the impact of an additional 8% to the corporate rate proposed by Biden would be something I'd have liked explored.
I agree. I was expecting him to jump on that one, but to no avail.

"YOU CAN'T SAY LAW ENFORCEMENT, JOE"
Like he's gonna summon the fucking Candyman in a patrol uniform if he does.

Jesus Christ.

Anarchist_Gib

Shao Kahn main, please your send prayers!
I'm surprised that Trump is letting pass Biden's mention of providing tax incentives after admonishing them in the beginning.

I'm surprised that Trump is letting pass Biden's mention of providing tax incentives after admonishing them in the beginning.
I honestly think he was surprised that he wasn’t dealing with a punching bag and fell apart.

He let everyone around him and his supporters get into his head convincing him that he was just going to walk in there and bully dude, I myself thought bro was going to walk up there and forget his own name but man I’m glad I was wrong lol.

Second Saint

A man with too many names.
Why is it so hard for trump to say white supremacists are bad
Yeah, I liked how when asked openly about condemning white supremacist groups, he said he'd do it, then never did it.

And fuck it looks like the Proud Boys are absolutely loving the Stand Back, Stand By like it's their new fucking slogan :/

Last edited:

M2Dave

Zoning Master
Because he needs their votes.
I agree, but let us not act as though Biden did not need AntiFa's votes. Politics is a dirty business.

What a shitshow.
Well-said.

Trump's interruptions were obnoxious, but I wonder how the public will perceive Biden's reactions (i.e., liar, racist, clown, fool, shut up, etc).

I think that the debate ended in a tie, and because Biden leads in the polls, he wins by default.

Blade4693

VIVIVI
What a fucking embarrassment that was. It played out how I suspected it would though. When you start dealing with a clown you're gonna get a circus.

Arqwart

D'Vorah for KP2 copium
Trump's interruptions were obnoxious, but I wonder how the public will perceive Biden's reactions (i.e., liar, racist, clown, fool, shut up, etc).

I think that the debate ended in a tie, and because Biden leads in the polls, he wins by default.
A tie implies both neither won nor lost. Both showed themselves to be petty fools and acted like toddlers on stage. Just a disgrace. I feel they both lost, tbh.

However, technically speaking you are correct that that means Biden "won."

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
I agree, but let us not act as though Biden did not need AntiFa's votes. Politics is a dirty business.
Biden doesn't need Antifa's votes.

No one knows how many of them there are or even say what they've done.. Yet they end up being compared to groups that have lynched thousands of people over the years. When Biden tells Antifa to "Stand by" maybe they'll be further discussion about what they could do, but somehow I don't see that happening.

M2Dave

Zoning Master
That was ...interesting. did Biden say antifa doesn't exist its just an idea?
Yes, but the mainstream media is predictably only focusing on the Trump's "stack back and stand by" statement.

A tie implies both neither won nor lost. Both showed themselves to be petty fools and acted like toddlers on stage. Just a disgrace. I feel they both lost, tbh.

However, technically speaking you are correct that that means Biden "won."
As you can see from the partisanship on this website alone, both sides are already claiming that their candidate won. LOL.

The fact that Trump and Biden are on the debate stage is poignant. Trump is a provocateur while Biden has 200 recovery frames after every long word. As much as tonight's circus show is entertaining, I had much rather see an intellectual debate between two thinkers like Ron Paul and Berni Sanders, but the American people get what they have voted for.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
Yes, but the mainstream media is predictably only focusing on the Trump's "stack back and stand by" statement.
No, you've got that wrong (as always). Biden was quoting Trump's own FBI director.

That was ...interesting. did Biden say antifa doesn't exist its just an idea?
Biden was quoting the Trump administration's FBI director.

M2Dave

Zoning Master
Biden doesn't need Antifa's votes.

No one knows how many of them there are or even say what they've done.. Yet they end up being compared to groups that have lynched thousands of people over the years. When Biden tells Antifa to "Stand by" maybe they'll be further discussion about what they could do, but somehow I don't see that happening.
Irrespective of the denomination, someone is responsible for the burning, looting, shooting, etc. throughout the protests.

No matter how impartial you call the debate, one can never please the ideologues.