What's new

Question Selective Breeding. Who would be the most OP/Creative?

Apologia X

Trump 2020
I got this idea from watching the show "This is life with Lisa Ling" in which women could be artificially inseminated with the sperm of Noble Prize winning men along with other extremely intelligent men.

I want to add a twist to this and apply it to MKX and would like the community to give their opinion on who would be the most OP or most creative if two characters could breed. Let's just pretend in a fantasy world that men could procreate with men and women could procreate with women. If you've watched youtube videos and investigated new technology, this isn't as far fetched as one might think, but I digress.

I'll start first. Could you imagine Predator and Johnny Cage having offspring? Deal with this pew pew from full screen and once you get in, now deal with this insane pressure. Be as creative as you can be using only MKX characters.

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
Jason and kenshi would be too OP with the relentless zoning, then of cours Jason's super fast long reaching normals would make life miserable :DOGE

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
Grandmaster and blood God would be a really cool character. Probably not the most OP but it would be bomb as fuck, 200% METERLESS shatter combos, subs backdash then whiff punish with B1, pop out a Klone, obsidian totem, and heal yourself. That's making my ovaries explode just thinking of it.