What's new

Breakthrough - Sektor Sektor consistent armor break ( loopable)

Broken?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 25 100.0%

• Total voters

lm Tweakk

#BuffAntiAirs

You can do this off of any starter that leads into a teleport , once they're conditioned to know they can't wake up its a free mixup. You can also break some armored moves with your 50/50.

What do you guys think ?

If they tech roll and wakeup

Ps. Sub my youtube channel if you a real one

Last edited:

Agilaz

It has begun
I think all tech should be kept secret from now on, because I guarantee people are going to bitch and moan about this like they did when they couldn't deal with up missiles.

xInfra Deadx

Gimmick stolen by Jordan Peele
If they tech roll and wakeup , the missiles will trade , if they tech roll and wakeup , you can use an ex missile and still be able to block in time. I tested this with a 13 frame wakeup so it's not universal.
I'll spend some time in the lab and let you know what I come up with.

Jer

I'm a literal Sloth
I also labbed for 3 seconds with my main and figured out how to beat this setup. It is a good setup though

lm Tweakk

#BuffAntiAirs
Welcome to fighting games, where you dont have to wakeup every single time and can actually try and figure out what to do differently.
Of coarse you don't have to wakeup everytime , but not having the option at all takes the read out of the equation.

lm Tweakk

#BuffAntiAirs
There is no gravity in your combo , it effects the setup. Also , I just labbed it and broke both of those moves consistently. If she tech rolls , ex missile is guaranteed. Only thing is when she wakes up with arc kick the ex missile hits her while she's airborne , you just have to switch up your combo.

Jer

I'm a literal Sloth
There is no gravity in your combo , it effects the setup. Also , I just labbed it and broke both of those moves consistently. If she tech rolls , ex missile is guaranteed. Only thing is when she wakes up with arc kick the ex missile hits her while she's airborne , you just have to switch up your combo.
Oh yeah definitely. I was just testing with regular missile atm, just wanted to see if there were options to make sure