What's new

Tech Safeties Disabled, Krayzie Mode Engaged!

PND_Mustard

"More stealthful than the night"
Premium Supporter
i assumed the cyrax corner otg stuff was common knowledge lol, is it really new? :p

also looking forward to seeing the OS you are talking about.

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder
i assumed the cyrax corner otg stuff was common knowledge lol, is it really new? :p

also looking forward to seeing the OS you are talking about.
Just making sure everybody understands why OTG after 21 works great. If I have to give the most common examples to back that up I'm willing to do that... lol

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder
Here is the Wake-Up OS. Man, my computer is being shitty right now, I hope it uploaded correctly.

Damn, its 4:00am, I cant believe I'm still up... I'll talk to you guys soon, peace.

Beginner0k_TwM

https://www.twitch.tv/beginner0k_twm
Very good stuff! What do you think about my suggestions (I'll try to record video)? Does Cyrax have an iaTP?

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder
you're gonna use a bar on that? :/
I don't know what to tell you man. I honestly don't think you would understand, we have completely different meta-games. Mine is correct in that no matter what I do, I find a way to get meter back. For instance, after the Jax overhead, you can either pressure your opponent from behind, bait a dash punch and punish, among other tactics.

Anyway, trading an Ex for an Ex that is in your favor which leaves you in a position to pressure, punish a bait, and get out of the corner, among other things after one button input is great. You have to start thinking outside of the box, sir.

Also, at a correct spacing, regular ragdoll works the same way. Its just more risk.

Very good stuff! What do you think about my suggestions (I'll try to record video)? Does Cyrax have an iaTP?
I didn't catch them, did you post them on here?

[EDIT] Okay I'm dumb. I just read your post fully... lol

For the most part, I actually use his iaTP with H.Cyrax.

Seapeople

This one's for you
Interesting stuff Krayzie. Nice work :)
I honestly haven't focused on Cyrax in a long time, but I have a little tech to share. Sorry if this is old stuff.

Anti-Mileena tech:
-The 62% 1 bar AA reset can punish her roll or teleport.

-Any random roll or teleport can be punished with a 50% meterless reset (shoutouts to TonyT & Check). Since Mileena has no armor she can only escape it with a breaker or Xray. The timing for the reset is a little tricky but can be done consistently:
1, 1, 33~net, teleport, medium bomb, (22), *reset*, njp, b2, 2~net, jik 3~ragdoll

-57% 3 bar unbreakable combo to punish a roll or teleport. Can only be interrupted with an Xray:
2~ex bomb, b2 (second hit only), ex bomb, net, teleport, medium bomb, (22), *reset*, ex bomb, b2 (second hit only), net, buzzsaw

-After a far bomb, Mileena can't punish Cyrax's teleport with a roll because the bomb will hit her. I know I've seen Maxter use this set up before.

-Air throw can interrupt the 2nd hit of Mileena's ex teleport similar to Krayzie's Kung Lao video. This is mainly useful if you can't afford to take chip damage. It's almost impossible to interrupt on reaction, so you have to anticipate the teleport.

General tech:
I just thought of this stuff today so I haven't used it in a match yet. Let me hear your opinions lol.

-Using 12~buzzsaw on block to condition your opponent to block high. This way you can incorporate 123 into mixups since the last hit whiffs vs crouch, but is neutral on block unlike 121.

-Most people use 21~ex bomb after a ground net. Depending on the situation they will cut the combo short after 21 and go straight into a command grab. The only problem with this is that 21 is neutral on hit, which means the opponent can easily escape if they anticipate your shenangians.
I think it would be better to regularly use f2~ex bomb. When you want to cut the combo short, use f2~air throw and you will be at +9 to continue pressure.

Mr Bonana

Ua Ola I Ke Aloha
Hmm that f2~air throw sounds really interesting. I think I'll mess around with that setup when I get the chance. So after the air throw, what do you like using for continued pressure?

Beginner0k_TwM

1, 1, 33~net, teleport, medium bomb, (22), *reset*,
Better do 1=>1=> 33~net => teleport => close bomb (2,1~saw). Closebomb for not being poked (it punishes pokes) and 2,1~saw for reset, beacause it usually does it even if opponent jumps out.
I'll make a video with all that stuff as well as:
2,1~net => FJP~2,1~ex bomb => b+2(second hit) => b,b,f+4 => 1,2,1~close bomb => Net *reset* => njp => b2 => 2,1~Net => dash NJP~Teleport +Setup close bomb => tp wakeup is eliminated by invulnerable frames of TP else close bomb => 2,1~saw *reset*
And boost metr.
This means that after in block f+2~Net_f+2~close bomb we have +9?

TONY-T

Mad scientist
Better do 1=>1=> 33~net => teleport => close bomb (2,1~saw). Closebomb for not being poked (it punishes pokes) and 2,1~saw for reset, beacause it usually does it even if opponent jumps out.
I'll make a video with all that stuff as well as:
2,1~net => FJP~2,1~ex bomb => b+2(second hit) => b,b,f+4 => 1,2,1~close bomb => Net *reset* => njp => b2 => 2,1~Net => dash NJP~Teleport +Setup close bomb => tp wakeup is eliminated by invulnerable frames of TP else close bomb => 2,1~saw *reset*
And boost metr.
This means that after in block f+2~Net_f+2~close bomb we have +9?
Nothing is guaranteed after that. they can jump out of the way..

TONY-T

Mad scientist
Anti-Mileena tech:

-Any random roll or teleport can be punished with a 50% meterless reset (shoutouts to TonyT & Check). Since Mileena has no armor she can only escape it with a breaker or Xray. The timing for the reset is a little tricky but can be done consistently:
1, 1, 33~net, teleport, medium bomb, (22), *reset*, njp, b2, 2~net, jik 3~ragdoll
The 1, 1, 3,3~net,wont put the net high enough in order to get the reset correctly.

I have a better option in my up coming vid, more damage too!

Liked the rest of your stuff by the way! I have some of it in my vid.

Beginner0k_TwM

Nothing is guaranteed after that. they can jump out of the way..
a mixup two options. You can only jump to the collapse, as the jump back will interfere with the bomb. If the opponent makes a wakeup, then he gets to teleport invulnerability Cyrax. Plus, there is that does Cyrax Teleport to place a bomb. Also, if your opponent jumps on Cyrax, you will miss 2,1 ~ saw. I'm going to show in the video (this is not a guarantee, and a new version of Setup[/quote]
1, 1, 33~net, teleport, medium bomb, (22),*reset*
If the enemy jump out there will be no full reset.In my version of the same will be fully

Beginner0k_TwM

This idea of Doc`a I simply offered an easy option to continue after the uppercut(if you do the dumping on the wall?)I recorded a video for you with the regular version ragdoll
Here's what you can do to reset the wall:
NJP => d+2 => 1,2,1~net => Jump back enemy 3~ragdol => d+1~saw(just for fan)

Beginner0k_TwM

You are right. Well, it's as options. You can not mixup the enemy of this movement.If successful, you are given a meter back. Well, I gave the example of 1,2,1 (but better with 2,1)

Beginner0k_TwM

As you look at that option reset - no metr(technical trap against the character's who have no teleport)
The idea Caraecrica, but for some reason, he used the meter? ...
2,1~Net => fjp~b+2 => dash NJP => 1* => 4~far bomb --- can not 1*
and is it possible to do a combo, so that while flying to teleport network before it reaches the power of the enemy