What's new

Results and Vids from UMK3 Tourny at 8 on the Break - Feb

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
Sounds great guys. If everyone who has told me they will show up or might does we'll have a nice turnout. But then again... :?

summoning

Noncompliance to ASTM F 899-12 Standard
Cant believe it took so long to find a great site like this. I played some of you on xbox360 . I used to set up tournaments for umk3 back in the day on long island at a pool hall called cafe billards/royal
Id like to play in this tournament though im rusty after years good to have the arcade spirit back

summoning said:
Cant believe it took so long to find a great site like this. I played some of you on xbox360 . I used to set up tournaments for umk3 back in the day on long island at a pool hall called cafe billards/royal
Id like to play in this tournament though im rusty after years good to have the arcade spirit back
HAHA!! At the strip joint cafe royale?! Yea the pool hall attached to it... shit, wish I knew I would have been there... although back in the day I was really young, like 14. They still have a machine up there?

Hey if you wanna convoy down to NJ next week send me an IM. I'll be leaving my area (Sayville... just east of Islip) about 11am, planning to be at the arcade by about 1-1:30. Lemme know if you wanna head on down.

summoning

Frankiebonez said:
summoning said:
HAHA!! At the strip joint cafe royale?! Yea the pool hall attached to it... shit, wish I knew I would have been there... although back in the day I was really young, like 14. They still have a machine up there?

Hey if you wanna convoy down to NJ next week send me an IM. I'll be leaving my area (Sayville... just east of Islip) about 11am, planning to be at the arcade by about 1-1:30. Lemme know if you wanna head on down.
Well ya that was the strip joint:) , every saturday at 8pm we used to run those tournys used to have a nice turnout too, I believe we even played lex once when he was in the ny area , man this was too long ago... No machine there anymore however its been years since i stepped foot in that place , we also used to hold more tourniments at spaceplex do you remember that place out east?

I moved to nj however im not on the island anymore. But cant believe you guys and people still play this game and have a forum this is just simply amazing!

yea spaceplex was freakin nuts. Really good competition up there, I was so young I didnt go up there to often, but I held my own up there when I did go. Wish it was still like that :(

I might go. My dad promised me that I could go to an Earth Crisis show in January, but since that got screwed up, I'm sure a UMK3 tournament can suffice! :twisted:

summoning

Frankiebonez said:
yea spaceplex was freakin nuts. Really good competition up there, I was so young I didnt go up there to often, but I held my own up there when I did go. Wish it was still like that :(
That used to be the place to go on weekends. I was prolly 19-20 when i was playing there

Some other places to play were the local "nathans" arcades

I've never been in an Arcade competitively, just the casual playing House of the Dead 2 when I had the chance. Never really played fighting games on an arcade console either, so this is definitely gonna be na expirience for me.

summoning said:
Frankiebonez said:
That used to be the place to go on weekends. I was prolly 19-20 when i was playing there

Some other places to play were the local "nathans" arcades
haha! dude I was like 13-14, going up there and wrecking dudes your age :twisted: :wink: .... Still though that was the spot, closed up not to long after it opened, think it was open for 3 years or something, might be wrong though.

summoning

Im going , and another friend of mine we can play but we are avg not as good as you guys prolly

summoning said:
yeah, :D its nice to find someone who cares about mk like we do!!! much thanks.

I'd love to too. It's only like a 45 min drive from where I am, but I've been doing bad in school lately so that didn't work out very well when I asked my parents. Next time defiantly :D