What's new

General/Other - Sektor Reign In Ketchup - Sektor PRE-RELEASE Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good news for us sektor players (kinda) sektors um missile is very slow but its +9 on block and IT might be a bug but the. Up missile hits once on block , its probably a bug though , his d4 isn't the best but its ok , his d1 is 7f but its -11 , normal missile hits high , 16f startup and -8 ex flame is +9 and is 13f on startup ( subject due change)

Last edited:

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
Good news for us sektor players (kinda) sektors um missile is very slow but its +9 on block and IT might be a bug but the. Up missile hits once on block , its probably a bug though , his d4 isn't the best but its ok , his d1 is 7f but its -11 , normal missile hits high , 16f startup and -8 ex flame is +9 and is 13f on startup ( subject due change)
Thanks for sharing!

Must be a bug. In the ESL play all 3 came out on block. Maybe the patch will update this.

Does he have an OH, and if so are the frames good? How negative is his telepunch, and can you combo after a regular raw telepunch? Is the Air Charge super negative or a hard knockdown?

Thanks for sharing!

Must be a bug. In the ESL play all 3 came out on block. Maybe the patch will update this.

Does he have an OH, and if so are the frames good? How negative is his telepunch, and can you combo after a regular raw telepunch? Is the Air Charge super negative or a hard knockdown?
He does have an oh , its -1 but its 18f on startup and yes you can combo after regular one , he has astring thats +49 on hit ( which will be used in the armor breaking setups) so far it broke laos ex spin like a cake , as for your other questions idk yet , but all i know is that sektor is gonna be godlike

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
So a couple of Sektor things I thought I'd share.

The old B1 from MK9 is a B2 now. Quick, and has the range of Cassie's B1, and is special cancelable.

If someone tries to crossup, say Sub-Zero's ridiculous Jip2 crossup, you can do EX Flame late in his jump in on you and a 3rd flame will hit instead of 2. So he'll hit your armor crossing you up, and you'll AA him for 25% instead of 15%.

Yea.

So a couple of Sektor things I thought I'd share.

The old B1 from MK9 is a B2 now. Quick, and has the range of Cassie's B1, and is special cancelable.

If someone tries to crossup, say Sub-Zero's ridiculous Jip2 crossup, you can do EX Flame late in his jump in on you and a 3rd flame will hit instead of 2. So he'll hit your armor crossing you up, and you'll AA him for 25% instead of 15%.

Yea.
How much is his optimal damage? Meter less and meter , Remember that you most likely want to end with 114 for Armore breaking.

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
How much is his optimal damage? Meter less and meter , Remember that you most likely want to end with 114 for Armore breaking.
The optimal stuff and not the obvious to remove stuff. Meterless low 30s up to 34, 1 bar 37-39% from what I'm getting. Midscreen. Unsure about the corner. I was ending with strings into UpRocket.

Ryu Hayabusa

Filthy Casual
You guys have seen advancing combos, corner carry combos and hard knockdown combos.

Wait till you see Sektor's insane backdash combo.

It takes Sektor back almost at fullscreen after finishing combo.

He is going to be best zoner in the game without a doubt.

Last edited:

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
You guys have seen advancing combos, corner carry combos and hard knockdown combos.

Wait till you see Sektor's insane backdash combo.

It takes Sektor back almost at fullscreen after finishing combo.

He is going to be best diner in the game without a doubt.
Backdash combo? Do you mean CZ?

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
It's a combo ender which leaves sektor at almost full screen range.

You literally beat crap out of opponent in corner and final hit takes you back at almost full screen range to zone your opponent.
Ah I see. I've been using UpRocket setups but I can definitely see how that would be preferred in some MUs too for spacing.

TyCarter35

Bonafide Jax scrub
Anyone that has the XL version early, can someone confirm if it's possible to teleport on reaction against the lock on missile against Sektor?

stamatis

Όσα δε φτάνει η αλεπού. ........
So,the time has come post all your Sektor combos here.

Last edited:

Samsara

Resident Cynic
Feel free to ignore me, but I hail from the humble land of 4chan. Typically, if the OP of a thread wants the other anons to contribute (say, webms for example) the OP himself will first post a couple themselves, so the other anons know what he/she is looking for.

Now I understand Sektor is fresh off the press, but one would presume that in order to start a meaningful combo thread the majority of the forum body would need to have access to said character, and that the OP would also provide a format and let us know that they intend to curate and update the thread.

Cutting through the side talk: "post combos fam" is not a great way to start a combo thread.

x-azeez

Bullet with your name on it
don't know the damage.
I just figured out that S4 is a combo extender.
his S4 had better recovery and was easy to do in combos two days ago now after the patch they have increased its recovery.

Before the patch:

- his missile BF1 was -8 and had way better startup and recovery .. now -18 on block :(

- Sektor F3 was SPECIAL CANCELLABLE :eek:

- MB DD3 was +9 on Block ... now -13

- D1 was -11 on Block ... now -5 which is good for him.

THEY NERFED HIM HARD ... he was never meant to live

EDIT: B1 2+4 (( the overhead )) was -1 on block ... now its -11. but now you can Meter Burn it for an extended combo.

Samsara

Resident Cynic
Also wouldn't it be wiser to simply make a Triborg combo thread and split it that way? 4 variations covered, no need for 4 different threads. Simple stuff really.

Status
Not open for further replies.