What's new

Guide reflecting on mk9 - reliving the history

da truff

da truff will set you free...
why would you guys support mk9 on top of injustice? wtf. do you guys want injustice to die and get no exposure cause of mk9 > injustice?

Cat

This guy looks kind of tuff...
why would you guys support mk9 on top of injustice? wtf. do you guys want injustice to die and get no exposure cause of mk9 > injustice?
Who said we don't support injustice? The thread was releaving mk9. Not fuck injustice mk9 for life.

You're the one who came in for no reason.

Yes, other truths include Raiden being top tier, Jax S++, and Sub Zero is on 4 different tier levels at the same time.
raiden is at the tops imo. but jax being s+ tier is what a large part fo the community believed at first especially the new york guys like maxter and crazy dominican, reo has said kabal loses to jax. ALL the top players say stupid shit.

top players making bold claims is good, it creates a discussion and stuff like this gathers people together to discuss it and find stuff around the ''s tier jax''.

I think you forgot this is an mk site, your game hasnt even come out. you come on the threads out of nowhere making it seem like you know what happened with mk the last 2,5 years but stuff youre saying clearly shows you dont.

Cause Marvel and SF cant coexist right?
please dont make that claim. unlike marvel unjustice is designed to be a solid game. the broken stuff in marvel is intended. so mk and injustice is going to be 2 solid games side by side. no offense to marvel guys.

Smarrgasm

What's a Smarrgasm?
please dont make that claim. unlike marvel unjustice is designed to be a solid game. the broken stuff in marvel is intended. so mk and injustice is going to be 2 solid games side by side. no offense to marvel guys.
You read way too much into what i said. I just meant we can have 2 games. That was just the best example. I wasnt saying injustice will be like marvel.