What's new

General/Other - Hish-Qu-Ten Predator Low Plasma Punish Issue

FinalBoss_FGC

Day -4MONTHS Dual Jin main
So yeah, when you're in practice and you want to find out the frames of the horribly wrong close low plasma...which says -22...but it seems to be positive.

Anyways, when you check to see what can punish it...well, nothing happens. Does that mean that low plasma is unpunishable?

No, because if you set the opponent to jump/always block/reversal, they punish it.

Idk, it's all a big headache. I'll show you in the video below.

Wut?

Reauxbot

You think you bad? You aint bad.
Youve been putting in a lot of work with this character. Appreciated.
New main perhaps?

So yeah, when you're in practice and you want to find out the frames of the horribly wrong close low plasma...which says -22...but it seems to be positive.

Anyways, when you check to see what can punish it...well, nothing happens. Does that mean that low plasma is unpunishable?

No, because if you set the opponent to jump/always block/reversal, they punish it.

Wut?
Set the ai to Duck then they will reversal, but no matter how fast u do it ur self it wont count as a "reversal"

"The Low Hat Call/Low Caster issue is that it has so little blockstun that the reversal needs to be inputted VERY fast"
"no it's the same issue with Hat Trick's Low Hat Call. It's a weird bug where you need to be already ducking a certain amount of frames before you can do a reversal."
Quotes from Fraud blank

shad0ki11er 27

Time will only tell the Greats
I did this yesterday and I though people knew about it but I guess now they do still good work and yeah I tested the faster punish in the game the AI don't do anything against it I guess even the game knows not to try I don't know but yeah if this is a bug I would like to know but if not well does it give him unstoppable pressure?

Forgot to say if you play anyone else and do this they can always grab you after the low shot

omooba

fear the moobs

Wut?
made a thread about this too. after the ai glitched out i tried punishing myself and failed. did u try?