What's new

Patch Notes for Cyborg Now Available!

EMPEROR_THEO

I only use characters with wakeup scoops.
My bad, NRS does seem to have a fetish for cybernetically enhanced African Americans. ;-) ;-)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4
Hmm, and the one time we get a black character in an NRS (or back when it was Midway) game that's not cybernetically enhanced, he turns out to be the worst character in the game in both MK4 and MKA

Kai.

Aris_adapted

Aristotle
Buff of Repair Circuit is good... It wouldn't make any difference to him.
P.S. startup Target Acquired is 110 frames as usual :(:(:(

PunkMafia83

PSN: YaRnToNpUnKMAFIA
I really do not know what people want? An overhead special you can put anywhere on screen that ends in a combo to be 10 frames? For him to have 10 hot mid screen combos? Yes he's a straightforward design but the depth to this character is in spacing and how you control the enemy. If people cannot understand that then I do not know what to say.

dribirut

BLAK FELOW
lol at people crying these are shitty buffs.. lets see.. it regenerates twice as fast (x2) and regenerates twice as much (x2).. lets do the math whats 2x2.... yea this is a great buf

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder
Hmm, and the one time we get a black character in an NRS (or back when it was Midway) game that's not cybernetically enhanced, he turns out to be the worst character in the game in both MK4 and MKA

Kai.

You don't know about my Kai, THEO!

D1 was an overhead!

^Sarcasm, please don't put Kai in MK10... lol

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
to truely balance traits let them activate instantly like Aquaman's Fish Oil and let it happen while being combo'd

'Twice as fast' probably means much quicker activation.
i don't think so, i think they would put activates twice as fast

either way it's not like these notes are final, they could always change it so i think we should just wait until the patch to actually judge how useful some buffs and how detrimental some nerfs are.

Killphil

A prop on the stage of life.
lol at people crying these are shitty buffs.. lets see.. it regenerates twice as fast (x2) and regenerates twice as much (x2).. lets do the math whats 2x2.... yea this is a great buf

Twice as fast as twice as much are independent of one another. He couldn't regen health indefinitely, there is a limit. Now that limit has been doubled and the amount of time it takes to reach that limit hasn't changed. That doesn't imply that he's getting health back 4x faster than he was before.

These are really good, I would like to see one more final change as well.

- Sonic Disruptor dash cancel, fewer frames of recovery (Give us somewhere around 3 or 4 more frames to work with)

trufenix

bye felicia
I really do not know what people want? An overhead special you can put anywhere on screen that ends in a combo to be 10 frames? For him to have 10 hot mid screen combos? Yes he's a straightforward design but the depth to this character is in spacing and how you control the enemy. If people cannot understand that then I do not know what to say.
They want Cyrax.