What's new

ON YOUR KNEES- KOTAL KAHN: Kombat Kast Wed at4pm EST, 3pm CST, 1pm PST

Cassie Cyrus

Have you ever seen the Rain?
Lol, like they will reveal their secret characters (Presumably Shang, Mileena and Rain) I don't think so.

Also, Rain won't be in this game, that one person is right, Ed Boon doesn't give a fuck, and he gets a hard-on from all those complaints of Rain fans. He's a Troll....

pure.Wasted

'ello baby, did you miss me?
Three reveals in one day?

Sounds like Netherrealm royalty day. Bet we get a big trailer for them too.

LawAbidingCitizen

Bomb Setups & Ball Rolls(Mileena/Cyrax)
Personally I think two will be broken down, Tyler confirmed that two characters will be showcased this Kombat Kast and we allready know Kotal is being shown and from Twitter we know the second isn't D'Vorah.

I hope it's Noob Saibot, Mileena or Frost.

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
Personally I think two will be broken down, Tyler confirmed that two characters will be showcased this Kombat Kast and we allready know Kotal is being shown and from Twitter we know the second isn't D'Vorah.

I hope it's Noob Saibot, Mileena or Frost.
Noob deserves his own KK as main lead protagonist, so, nope .... my guess is Erron or Kitana

Xelz

Go over there!
They meant CST, which is the timezone that Chicago is in and would have been correct. 4pm EST, 3pm CST, 1pm PST.
Heh, and we aren't even on standard time anymore, so the times are now EDT, CDT, PDT, etc. So just overall a time fail by NRS. Kronika can't be happy with them
:DOGE

LawAbidingCitizen

Bomb Setups & Ball Rolls(Mileena/Cyrax)
Noob deserves his own KK as main lead protagonist, so, nope .... my guess is Erron or Kitana
While I agree he deserves it, we don't have time to drag it on anymore, there is only so much time till BETA and then so little time to launch. They will be busy dropping reveals and character spotlights every KK from now on.

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
Tyler said we'd get two reveals on this Kast.

There's the Chicago thing on Friday that Ed and Daanish from NRS keep hyping up.

Plus Tyler said on Reddit we'll get three reveals next week.

So yeah, we eatin'.
Good, 'cause I'm starved.

xXRagingFlameXx

I'm a bad bitch, you can't kill me
What would make us SO happy for C2E2 though?

The only thing I can think of would either be the Kombat Pack reveal, Noob, Rain, or Shang Tsung. Can't really think of what else it could be. It'd be dope if it was the Kombat Pack though.

But if Rain and Shang Tsung are unlockables in the game, then I don't see them revealing them prior. Idk. Ughhh we'll have to wait and see, but I'm excited!

Raider

Noob
Someone on reddit noticed how they used "CET" instead of "CST" on all social media. Could be very smart way to tease Cetrion reveal. I feel like they are revealing Cetrion tomorrow.

StormGoddess

Your mind tricks won't harm me!!!
What would make us SO happy for C2E2 though?

The only thing I can think of would either be the Kombat Pack reveal, Noob, Rain, or Shang Tsung. Can't really think of what else it could be. It'd be dope if it was the Kombat Pack though.

But if Rain and Shang Tsung are unlockables in the game, then I don't see them revealing them prior. Idk. Ughhh we'll have to wait and see, but I'm excited!
Am i reaching too hard???

CET???????