What's new

Official:Request a Signature/Wallpaper Thread (Signature Limitations 2nd Post)

S-I-C

Brutal-Dedication
Here are all the sigs I have been presented with so far. I am leaving, what has turned into a little contest, open until Tuesday. As most should know, Frag Doll is my wife, her sig is not going to be eligible to be chosen, obviously. Storms...wheres yours?

Frag-_-Doll said:
Krayzie Bone said:
MK Veteran JJ said:

Hope you like it, lemme know if i deserve the xbox live card bro =)
Frozen-Dragon said:
i'll give it a try, not promising anything absolutly amazing though

edit: how is this
Rippa said:
:flute:

Edit:

iNFUSiON said:

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
IMO, Bone and Rippa take the gold.

And mine? You can't create art if you're not inspired and I haven't been for some time... :(

Bone, Jago and emerio's sigs have been GDLK. But even if I wanted to, I wouldn't be able to do what they did...

Storyteller

Oh Yeah. *ding*
Man I could use a awesome sig, anyone able to make a sig with MK9 Shang Tsung modelled to look like his bro Jaffar in Aladdin? Like, take a good hi res pic, put the headdress on, the staff, and shop Iago in there somewhere? That would pretty much rule and the guy that makes it can have a beer on me when he rolls through Nashville next time.

And toss my username in it somewhere of course

edit: and/or an avatar too if possible, I need to get my swagga on for the MK forum.

double edit: more swagga than the dashing looking man in my current avatar (if it is even possible to have more of said 'swagger' than that dude)

Triple edit: Thats the new Jax model in my avatar, Jax Brown

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Jago, good to see you making sigs regularly now. You making them and emerio making them again is inspiring. Keep it up! :D

Gurimmjaw

Earthrealm
Could someone make me a Kano sig? With image of actor who played Kano in 1st MK movie. Would appreciate if someone can do this for me.

Zebster

How's my volume?
I'd like to ask for a signature with Johnny Cage and Mileena (using one of their MK9 renders), with my username thrown in. Thanks a lot in advance.

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™
Could anybody make me a sig with Noob's MK9 win pose in it? The one where he's back to back with his shadow.

If not then can I just get a sig with a good noob render and ADG Wonder_Chef on it?

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Can someone please make me a sig with MK9 Smoke, Ermac and Sheeva? Thanks in advance.

Luxus Nights

Beyond Good & Evil
Im looking/can I get a sig with MK9 Klassic Reptile & Young Shang Tsung with SunNights1 somewhere in there?

Thanks in advance.

Storyteller

Oh Yeah. *ding*
Man I could use a awesome sig, anyone able to make a sig with MK9 Shang Tsung modelled to look like his bro Jaffar in Aladdin? Like, take a good hi res pic, put the headdress on, the staff, and shop Iago in there somewhere? That would pretty much rule and the guy that makes it can have a beer on me when he rolls through Nashville next time.

edit: and/or an avatar too if possible, I need to get my swagga on for the MK forum.

double edit: more swagga than the dashing looking man in my current avatar (if it is even possible to have more of said 'swagger' than that dude)

Just reposting incase it got lost or nobody saw it

GoldenOreos

Arcade Tech

ok man i tried but really couldnt find a good jaffar pic thats at the same angle as shangs pose. so this is what i ended up with.