What's new

Official Killer Frost Apology Thread

@MylesWright_

I'll be back 3ing
Killer Frost was a character in Injustice before the community set out to destroy her without reason and without remorse. Downplaying - the word thrown around all over the forum for even considering the possibility that maybe, just maybe Killer Frost did not 7-3 a character and that maybe there was more depth to a match-up than iceberg punishing From the deep, soul crush etc so Killer Frost wins it

Killer Frost was unlucky enough to be in the right place at the wrong time which resulted in her never really getting the chance to live. She was strong for a brief period when no one knew the match-up and no one knew how to play the game before getting nerfed. As time went on people gradually levelled up and eventually began to see the vision that I had already been seeing a year before

This thread was made so that people can clear their conscience and absolve their sins for what they did to this character out of sheer ignorance and lack of morality

@MylesWright_

I'll be back 3ing

REO

Undead
She was top ten in vanilla.

Remember when she was considered the "best in the game"?

I would say Killer Frost is the Mileena of Injustice. Not gameplay wise, but in the scope of things and how she was seen by the community. The only difference is Killer Frost started out as a high tier character.

What happened with Killer Frost should be taken as an example so people don't start asking for nerfs 2 weeks after game release. It's too soon to understand the matchups and how the game should be played. And you guys really need to apologize. Killer Frost was "destroyed" because of the crying. This shit could have happened to your character. Hope it doesn't happen to any character in MKX.

Btw, I said somewhere in this forum that Killer Frost will be the Mileena of Injustice when she was considered top 5. People thought she was good because they didn't know how to play against her. It was too obvious to me, and yet she still got unnecessary nerfs.

M2Dave

Zoning Master
From most normalized to least normalized.

1. Scorpion (from top 5 to low tier)
2. Cyborg (from top 5 to low tier)
3. Black Adam (from top 3 to mid tier)
4. Killer Frost (from top 5 to mid tier)
5. Batman and Deathstroke (from top 5 to high mid tier)
6. Superman (from the best character in the game to top 10)

Most buffs.

1. The Flash (from high mid tier to top 5)
2. Bane and Sinestro (from mid tier to top 10)
3. Lobo (from low mid tier to high mid tier)

Tym has become 99% talking about perceived, vague, and usually opinionated things about match up charts and 1% about competitive strategy discussion. It's like 6 months away from being trmk.org.

I'm not being negative @Rude, so relax. I'm just hoping that when MKX comes out everyone can get back to strategy and less about who is/was/can'/won't/never could be in the top 5 etc.

M2Dave

Zoning Master
probably because he hasn't won anything outside of a local since toryuken.............fact
Aquaman has not won anything since Theo quit the game. Has Aquaman been demoted to high mid tier? Also, Zod has never won a major tournament. Confirmed mediocre?

Some of you fools need to use your brain once in a while.

The Flash community sold NRS a bill the first three months of the game. He was portrayed as a character who did limited damage and who had to work too hard to get in.

TKB

Noob
probably because he hasn't won anything outside of a local since toryuken.............fact
Since when does tournament placing have anything to do with how good a character is? Sonicfox is the only person winning anything with batgirl, does that make her not top 5? Does all of chrigG's and Saltface's placings with GA and HQ mean they're top 10 contenders?