What's new

New Joker Mixup Tech.

KIllaByte

PSN: playakid700. Local name: BFGC MonkeyBizness
New Joker Tech:
Jokers Back + 1, 3 is also the craziest string in the game, for reasons I haven't yet heard anyone mention.
I planned on releasing a video about this, but I'm far too lazy for that, I'll instead tell you that B1, 3, hits as an overhead and cross up at close range, without even needing to jump.
Sometimes it will hit just overhead, and sometimes it will hit Overhead and on the other side of the opponent-- all dependent upon tiny, subtle distance intricacies.
I've beaten competent players using this string alone... Start it with a cross up, and you have Overhead, Low, Overhead, Or Overhead, Low, Overhead + Cross Up-- which means the opponent would have to press the forward button to block.
It's very strange- You'll all have to explore it.
You can also cancel the B1 into any special move, as long as you have release check disabled- as you all should.
This leads to even more crazy setups and mixups.
Literally, go insane with this.
That's how I win with Joker, anyway. Just play insanely unpredictably, or unpredictably insanely.

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
this isnt new tech

you also forgot to mention they can actually duck and whiff punish the overhead as you cross them up