What's new

Breakthrough - Leatherface My Hotfix Thread: The Meme Lives On

CrazyFingers

The Power of Lame Compels You
Whelp! It had to happen eventually. But don't worry, I'm not asking for buffs for my character, I'm past that. This thread is going to be used to bring awareness to the ACTUAL issues. Bugs and such. So without further ado, here we go!

UNIVERSAL
  • Fix S3 adding increased gravity to combos when canceled into certain specials.
  • Fix inconsistencies with the double hitting armor of EX DB1/EX BF3
KILLER
  • No specific issues that I know of (please let me know if there is anything I miss)
BUTCHER
  • Make it so that EX DBF1 triggers brutality as well (absolutely needed or the character is garbage :DOGE)
PRETTY LADY
  • Fix whiffing issues of EX DB2 on Female hitboxes (Example, F12 xx EX DB2 will whiff on females but not on males. And strangely enough, F12 xx DB2 DOESN'T whiff on Females...like why?)
  • Fix whiffing issues on S3 into DB2/ EX DB2 (This will completely whiff on every character due to the hitstun animation, I don't think requesting that our only usable mid also combos with PL's best metered starter)
These changes would be GREATLY appreciated. S3 adding gravity makes no sense (i understand the hitstun animation has the opponent do a little hop but that shouldn't add gravity to the combo, it's just ridiculous)

EX Command grab doing the brutal is...just a quality of stylish endings change.

And the whiffing issue involving Pretty Lady are just so damn frustrating. We have a good mid, we just can't use it because of how damn buggy it is.

Finally, the inconsistencies of the double armor is basically, the second hit of armor is nullified if you get into the frames where the armor goes away. Now normally this would make sense, however on these moves, they are slow enough where the second hit of armor is basically non existent at times.

Ghosty1981

Dog will hunt!
Huh, hadn't noticed the armor issue yet. I can't think of a time that I haven't been able to armor out.

I'll just say again that the universal armor and stamina changes have significantly helped Killer. The ability to armor through gaps and wake up, especially when cornered, is pretty much everything I could have asked for. Basically, Killer has legitimate defensive options now.

The S3 correction might be nice, but honestly I don't use it too often and the added gravity doesn't affect Killer's damage output too much.

Just loving the new meta for Killer so far.

CrazyFingers

Huh, hadn't noticed the armor issue yet. I can't think of a time that I haven't been able to armor out.

I'll just say again that the universal armor and stamina changes have significantly helped Killer. The ability to armor through gaps and wake up, especially when cornered, is pretty much everything I could have asked for. Basically, Killer has legitimate defensive options now.

The S3 correction might be nice, but honestly I don't use it too often and the added gravity doesn't affect Killer's damage output too much.

Just loving the new meta for Killer so far.
yea killer doesnt really feel the added gravity because S3 xx BS1 actually doesnt get gravity added to it. Funniest part is that this is the variation that doesn't need to use S3 because he has BS1 as his mid but the other two variations have that as their only option and the damage afterwards is either non existent (for PL) or piss poor because of the added gravity (Butcher) it's actually a pretty decent normal, it just needs its issues to be rectified.

SHAOLIN

内部冲突
Yea, PL still got issue, but i'm having fun regardless.

Just fix the issues & he'll be solid.

CrazyFingers

Yea, PL still got issue, but i'm having fun regardless.

Just fix the issues & he'll be solid.
He'd be possible top 15 if he got these changes, no joke. His zoning is nuts he just has terrible options on the ground with no mid.

CrazyFingers

IA DB3 & DB3. Smart player don't jump alot, so IA BF2 & DF2 don't get use alot.
Ok so I'm doing that bit correctly, good to know. I still need to get the hang of pretty lady but he's a blast. Been playing Bojutsu as of late, character feels really satisfying to play.