What's new

Match-up Discussion My Black Adam Matchup Chart ( Version 1.07 )

I did not say BA would randomly throw out lightning. You said you'd chip her with trait. How will you meaningfully chip her without making her run into it other than hitting her with B2?

Haven't you read anything I posted? I said I have both online and offline MU xp, I also said demigoddess is safe when performed correctly this is one thing foxy does and I don't think you know about this.

You did pick up characters fast in MK9. That doesn't mean you're the only one who understands them, we have more experience under our belt and know how BA works and what he can and can't do since we found all of his tech and properties. I think you're not the only one who knows what's up with BA if that what you're implying.

We're done here, you're obviously not going to rationally discuss this considering you're not reading my posts or reading them correctly and assuming things. I'm gonna discuss this with foxy when he gets on. Also, the same thing you just said about him can be said for you.

A F0xy Grampa
uh if you think i'm not rationally discussing things, then you are saying something very illogical lol. Second thing, what I said about foxy can't be said about me because I dnt talk about the uk scene and underestimate very strong characters, so that'd be a lie from you. Also did I say I was the only one who knew what was up with BA? see now you just assuming things, and assumptions aren't good to make. You're getting very butthurt because I dnt agree, and I can see that lol. Lighten up, if you can't do that, then arguing with you is pointless because you are definitely letting your emotions get in the way. I'm stating a reasonable opinion, i'm not just throwing out things randomly and not backing up my argument with any facts. So pretty much, dnt try to act like my opinion is wrong because matchups are not set in stone after a few months, things can change without a doubt and we're getting another patch most likely.

Lowest point demigodess is safe MIT. Think of it like BA dive kick.
If BA blocks it he has a similar situation to the reptile dead zone in mk9, you can react to a dash, his normals are shorter than hers and can't reach her after a blocked iaDG, he can't jump and she can just demigodess again.

Just requires a bit of execution is all.
fair enough, but no one has perfect execution so of course mistakes will happen, just got to prevent them as much as possible. I'm going to need to play this matchup some more, maybe i'm wrong and he does lose to her, i'm open to change.

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
I wasn't gonna post anymore, but I saw this video.

http://www.twitch.tv/kombatnetwork/b/447412833

2h30minutes in is Rico vs Sonic Fawkes.

Rico does lightning, fairly often. Gets smoke bombed out of it and out of black magic.

Fawkes throws projectiles, often. Never gets Instant dive kicked.

Rico wins.
Good point but they're still learning the matchup. I believe that Rico hasn't played any batgirls considering he was also throwing out lightning.

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
Yeah, I've gotta say that the batgirl MU is even at worst and in batgirl's favour at best. I definitely don't feel black Adam has the advantage.

Batgirl owns the neutral game. Her b1 beats all of black Adams other footsie options. In corner, batgirl out damages bladam by a fair amount (56%+) and all her combos have significant corner carry.

If you guess wrong twice in a row, that's your lifebar. So saying that black Adam gets 50% mid screen and therefore far outdamages her isn't really a valid argument because she gets all her damage from resets. If she gets 1 reset that's 50%+ meterless. If she pops in meter, she can get 70% off just 1 reset.

She does better than him air to air, she gets free jump ins all day because she can bait out the d2 and teleport punish. If she gets a blocked jump, that's a free 50/50.

As for dealing with block strings, batgirl can push block. She builds meter very quickly and really doesn't have many other uses for it.

On certain stages (ferris, plaza, Wayne manor) batgirl can use the interactables for an unblockable vortex setup, while black Adam can't do jack to stop her and can't use those interactables either.

Black Adam can't outzone batgirl, because he'll be punished. He can't stop batgirl jumping, so she has a free in as well. MB batarangs up will catch any jumps anywhere on the screen. Batgirl can also build meter while at full screen with bola dash cancels and bladam can't stop her.

What in your opinion makes this MU a 6-4 in bladam's favour?

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
Yeah, I've gotta say that the batgirl MU is even at worst and in batgirl's favour at best. I definitely don't feel black Adam has the advantage.

Batgirl owns the neutral game. Her b1 beats all of black Adams other footsie options. In corner, batgirl out damages bladam by a fair amount (56%+) and all her combos have significant corner carry.

If you guess wrong twice in a row, that's your lifebar. So saying that black Adam gets 50% mid screen and therefore far outdamages her isn't really a valid argument because she gets all her damage from resets. If she gets 1 reset that's 50%+ meterless. If she pops in meter, she can get 70% off just 1 reset.

She does better than him air to air, she gets free jump ins all day because she can bait out the d2 and teleport punish. If she gets a blocked jump, that's a free 50/50.

As for dealing with block strings, batgirl can push block. She builds meter very quickly and really doesn't have many other uses for it.

On certain stages (ferris, plaza, Wayne manor) batgirl can use the interactables for an unblockable vortex setup, while black Adam can't do jack to stop her and can't use those interactables either.

Black Adam can't outzone batgirl, because he'll be punished. He can't stop batgirl jumping, so she has a free in as well. MB batarangs up will catch any jumps anywhere on the screen. Batgirl can also build meter while at full screen with bola dash cancels and bladam can't stop her.

What in your opinion makes this MU a 6-4 in bladam's favour?
I said why for 2 pages.

Noone can zone, both have antizoning tools while BA punishes harder.

Damage is better for BA. I don't care if you have a vortex, you still have to guess right to get that extra damage while BA gets it right off the bat. BA can also pushblock since he's one of the fastest builders in this game. Blockstrings are not what you'll be pushblocking when BA has midscreen 43% crossup mixups at 15 and 17f respectively.

Your B1 has shorter range than B2 and same range as Adam's B1 which is faster than yours and is + on block while cancellable to trait for free throw setups and pressure.

What about those stages?

I also said before that BA won't jump and his D2 is just fine to AA her. Feel free to do a teleport "mixup" and get fatalitied if you guess wrong.

BA has better mobility, arguably worse mixup game that leads into more damage and setups, better neutral game with 12f B1 and 15f B2 which has farther range than anything BG has, more damage when counterzoning and better midscreen meterless damage.

Also, batgirls teleport whiffs when BA is walking back, if you're going for an interactible he can backdash it at no risk.

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
shes that good? i thought she had trouble with a couple of chars, didnt even have her in my top 10 due to most top 10 contestants having almost no bad MUs
BA is her only bad MU. Top Frost players have been saying this before UFGT. At UFGT, Frost was considered to be a super S++ tier character by some of the strong tournament players so some of them argued she had no bad MU's without even really knowing the character and her MU's IMO. Here we are now 3 months later and all of a sudden KF is becoming an afterthought when nothing has really changed in her MU chart lol...

Anyways, now that that rant is over...I think a future bad MU could potentially be MMH, but too early to tell. Hawkgirl is really annoying against good ones, but it is a solid 5-5.

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
BA is her only bad MU. Top Frost players have been saying this before UFGT. At UFGT, Frost was considered to be a super S++ tier character by some of the strong tournament players so some of them argued she had no bad MU's without even really knowing the character and her MU's IMO. Here we are now 3 months later and all of a sudden KF is becoming an afterthought when nothing has really changed in her MU chart lol...

Anyways, now that that rant is over...I think a future bad MU could potentially be MMH, but too early to tell. Hawkgirl is really annoying against good ones, but it is a solid 5-5.
thats pretty cool

sthaw what i did?

vs who is it youre talking about with flying chicken and green haribo?

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
thats pretty cool

sthaw what i did?

vs who is it youre talking about with flying chicken and green haribo?
I've only really played m2dave, espio, and runwaymafia as hawkgirl. I don't think m2dave plays her anymore, but he was good in that MU when we played. I am playing MMH, so I am getting a feel for the MU that way.

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
I said why for 2 pages.

Noone can zone, both have antizoning tools while BA punishes harder.

Damage is better for BA. I don't care if you have a vortex, you still have to guess right to get that extra damage while BA gets it right off the bat. BA can also pushblock since he's one of the fastest builders in this game. Blockstrings are not what you'll be pushblocking when BA has midscreen 43% crossup mixups at 15 and 17f respectively.

Your B1 has shorter range than B2 and same range as Adam's B1 which is faster than yours and is + on block while cancellable to trait for free throw setups and pressure.

What about those stages?

I also said before that BA won't jump and his D2 is just fine to AA her. Feel free to do a teleport "mixup" and get fatalitied if you guess wrong.

BA has better mobility, arguably worse mixup game that leads into more damage and setups, better neutral game with 12f B1 and 15f B2 which has farther range than anything BG has, more damage when counterzoning and better midscreen meterless damage.

Also, batgirls teleport whiffs when BA is walking back, if you're going for an interactible he can backdash it at no risk.
Ok, first of all, teleport whiffing is an advantage. It recovers much fast on whiff than on block.

Secondly, he doesn't have arguably worse mixups; they are worse. If you factor in a reset, his damage isn't better and neither are his setups (pretty sure resetting into the same combo is a much better setup than trait>grab). Statistically speaking, batgirl's expected damage output is infinitely higher than black adam's.

Thirdly, if batgirl wants she gets 42% midscreen damage. 50%+ if she interactable bounce.

Next, you can't backdash the moving cart in HOJ, you'll get teleported. Good luck just frame backdashing the missiles in ferris on reaction considering their amazing startup.

Also, how can black adam approach batgirl? You say that neither can zone, but batgirl at least has the tools to approach; what does black adam have?

I only mentioned the point about block strings because I did read what you'd said before, and block strings came up.

Black adam does not punish harder. Batgirl punishes with vortex.

You've also said nothing of her far outdamaging anything he has when she's in the corner. If you're gonna use that "awesome mobility" by holding back all match then you'll soon find yourself cornered. Good luck there.

Or you could try and approach... how? divekick = teleport/j2>teleport/back dash>b1. Moving forward/dash = b1 (with faster startup than bladam's options). Jump ins = teleport, j2>teleport.

Also, you neglected the fact that batgirl can use interactables while bladam can't. Interactables form a huge part of the meta and batgirl basically invalidates his usage of these on several stages, while still retaining the ability to use them.

How can bladam punish batgirl's zoning? dive kick gets punished easily. Her batarangs anti-air black adam. Her bola can be dash canceled before your dive kick reaches her.

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
Ok, first of all, teleport whiffing is an advantage. It recovers much fast on whiff than on block.

Secondly, he doesn't have arguably worse mixups; they are worse. If you factor in a reset, his damage isn't better and neither are his setups (pretty sure resetting into the same combo is a much better setup than trait>grab). Statistically speaking, batgirl's expected damage output is infinitely higher than black adam's.

Thirdly, if batgirl wants she gets 42% midscreen damage. 50%+ if she interactable bounce.

Next, you can't backdash the moving cart in HOJ, you'll get teleported. Good luck just frame backdashing the missiles in ferris on reaction considering their amazing startup.

Also, how can black adam approach batgirl? You say that neither can zone, but batgirl at least has the tools to approach; what does black adam have?

I only mentioned the point about block strings because I did read what you'd said before, and block strings came up.

Black adam does not punish harder. Batgirl punishes with vortex.

You've also said nothing of her far outdamaging anything he has when she's in the corner. If you're gonna use that "awesome mobility" by holding back all match then you'll soon find yourself cornered. Good luck there.

Or you could try and approach... how? divekick = teleport/j2>teleport/back dash>b1. Moving forward/dash = b1 (with faster startup than bladam's options). Jump ins = teleport, j2>teleport.

Also, you neglected the fact that batgirl can use interactables while bladam can't. Interactables form a huge part of the meta and batgirl basically invalidates his usage of these on several stages, while still retaining the ability to use them.

How can bladam punish batgirl's zoning? dive kick gets punished easily. Her batarangs anti-air black adam. Her bola can be dash canceled before your dive kick reaches her.
BA never does regular divekicks, this was day 1 stuff, please read the previous pages like I said so I don't have to repeat whole paragraphs. Instant EX divekicks punish her projectiles and at worse he can do a black magic on reaction.

So how does BG approach? B1 to trait is not backdashable. Get it out of your head that B1 is faster than anything BA has, I just told to both of you guys that B1 is faster than hers with the same range and that B2 has larger range at 1 frame slower. Your guys arguement is that B1 is 1 frame faster than B2 therefore godlike but when BAs B1 is a 45% combo starter, 2 frames faster than yours and + on block its ignored? Then how does batgirl approach with her inferior normal?

How does BA not punish harder dude? He gets a flat 48% while she doesn't. Fact. You have to guess right in your punish to reach Adam's damage output. And about his mixups, you don't know which one I'm talking about. 113 trait is a mixup between crossup divekick and B2, divekick combo being 43% and B2 being 33% meterless.

Visit the BA corner combo section to see if she outdamages him in the corner. BA is a powerhouse and has always been. The corner also allows BA to do crossup divekicks which are unreactable when mixed in with B2.

Teleport on whiff is still punishable, you're walking back, you see a smoke bomb, you B2, same exact scenario as punishing it on block.

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
BA never does regular divekicks, this was day 1 stuff, please read the previous pages like I said so I don't have to repeat whole paragraphs. Instant EX divekicks punish her projectiles and at worse he can do a black magic on reaction.

So how does BG approach? B1 to trait is not backdashable. Get it out of your head that B1 is faster than anything BA has, I just told to both of you guys that B1 is faster than hers with the same range and that B2 has larger range at 1 frame slower. Your guys arguement is that B1 is 1 frame faster than B2 therefore godlike but when BAs B1 is a 45% combo starter, 2 frames faster than yours and + on block its ignored? Then how does batgirl approach with her inferior normal?

How does BA not punish harder dude? He gets a flat 48% while she doesn't. Fact. You have to guess right in your punish to reach Adam's damage output. And about his mixups, you don't know which one I'm talking about. 113 trait is a mixup between crossup divekick and B2, divekick combo being 43% and B2 being 33% meterless.

Visit the BA corner combo section to see if she outdamages him in the corner. BA is a powerhouse and has always been. The corner also allows BA to do crossup divekicks which are unreactable when mixed in with B2.

Teleport on whiff is still punishable, you're walking back, you see a smoke bomb, you B2, same exact scenario as punishing it on block.
It doesn't matter what divekick you do, I'll air-air you with j2 and beat you out.

Batgirl's expected damage output in vortex is litearlly infinite so lol at that. And there's no way that bladam gets 60% 1 bar in the corner while batgirl does. Bladam can't crossup batgirl in corner with divekicks because he can't use them. He has no oki pressure because batgirl has amazing wakeups. Batgirl can just MB f3 through bladam's wakeups into vortex.

Meterless batgirl gets 36% off an overhead and 33% off a low so there's that.

Didn't say whiff teleport wasn't punishable, just said your argument that "he can make tele whiff by walking back" is redundant.

Batgirl gets to jump in on black adam, that's how she approaches. What is bladam gonna do against batgirl's jump ins? d2 and risk a vortex punish? Block and have to guess the 50/50 that leaves her safe? And if bladam keeps walking back, he corners himself.

Also, I just tested it, your b1 does not outrange ours.

Seriously, have you played any decent batgirls? Or are you just theory crafting here? There is no way this MU is in bladam's favour. Batgirl shuts down fundamental parts of his game play, while black adam doesn't do anything to really limit her at all.

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
It doesn't matter what divekick you do, I'll air-air you with j2 and beat you out.

Batgirl's expected damage output in vortex is litearlly infinite so lol at that. And there's no way that bladam gets 60% 1 bar in the corner while batgirl does. Bladam can't crossup batgirl in corner with divekicks because he can't use them. He has no oki pressure because batgirl has amazing wakeups. Batgirl can just MB f3 through bladam's wakeups into vortex.

Meterless batgirl gets 36% off an overhead and 33% off a low so there's that.

Didn't say whiff teleport wasn't punishable, just said your argument that "he can make tele whiff by walking back" is redundant.

Batgirl gets to jump in on black adam, that's how she approaches. What is bladam gonna do against batgirl's jump ins? d2 and risk a vortex punish? Block and have to guess the 50/50 that leaves her safe? And if bladam keeps walking back, he corners himself.

Also, I just tested it, your b1 does not outrange ours.

Seriously, have you played any decent batgirls? Or are you just theory crafting here? There is no way this MU is in bladam's favour. Batgirl shuts down fundamental parts of his game play, while black adam doesn't do anything to really limit her at all.
How does he not shut down batgirls tools but she does when both can't zone?

No, you will not air to air a 17f instant air MB divekick.

My arguement about walking back was that you can backdash most interactibles while avoiding teleport mixups with the interactibles.

Please tell me how BG can wake up for free in the corner while apparently BA can't whiff punish with his great backdash or how he can't use divekick in the corner. Because you will blow up divekick on reaction at point blank done instantly.... You're just theory fighting here.

Yes, I've played several batgirls and pretty high lvl ones.

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
How does he not shut down batgirls tools but she does when both can't zone?

No, you will not air to air a 17f instant air MB divekick.

My arguement about walking back was that you can backdash most interactibles while avoiding teleport mixups with the interactibles.

Please tell me how BG can wake up for free in the corner while apparently BA can't whiff punish with his great backdash or how he can't use divekick in the corner. Because you will blow up divekick on reaction at point blank done instantly.... You're just theory fighting here.

Yes, I've played several batgirls and pretty high lvl ones.
What does he do against batgirl's zoning? MB divekick doesn't work, already discussed this; batarangs will knock him out of the air and bola can be dash canceled.

Yes, we can react to a full screen divekick with a jump back 2. It's not that hard to do.

Black adam can back dash punish, but that's a universal punishment for every wake up in the game so I didn't include it. If you read the back dash punish you can wake up bola and stay +3, or just not wake up. You have zero oki pressure is what I'm getting at. The ball is in batgirl's court when she's knocked down. Much like deathstroke, Bladam doesn't get that oki advantage.

You're mistaking batgirl for a power character. You wanna backdash the cart on HOJ and eat a teleport? be my guest. You wanna try and just frame back dash the incredibly fast missiles on ferris? Good luck.

No, you can't dive kick in the corner because her 6 frame anti-air df2 will punish you. If you backdash teleport, you don't get to punish it. You recover too late from your back dash for you to use any of your ranging normals or your specials. It's honestly just better to duck block it.

Almost all batgirls will tell you that this MU is even or 6-4 batgirl's favour.

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
What does he do against batgirl's zoning? MB divekick doesn't work, already discussed this; batarangs will knock him out of the air and bola can be dash canceled.

Yes, we can react to a full screen divekick with a jump back 2. It's not that hard to do.

Black adam can back dash punish, but that's a universal punishment for every wake up in the game so I didn't include it. If you read the back dash punish you can wake up bola and stay +3, or just not wake up. You have zero oki pressure is what I'm getting at. The ball is in batgirl's court when she's knocked down. Much like deathstroke, Bladam doesn't get that oki advantage.

You're mistaking batgirl for a power character. You wanna backdash the cart on HOJ and eat a teleport? be my guest. You wanna try and just frame back dash the incredibly fast missiles on ferris? Good luck.

No, you can't dive kick in the corner because her 6 frame anti-air df2 will punish you. If you backdash teleport, you don't get to punish it. You recover too late from your back dash for you to use any of your ranging normals or your specials. It's honestly just better to duck block it.

Almost all batgirls will tell you that this MU is even or 6-4 batgirl's favour.
Ok, so you will react to a 17f move with a D2 in the corner when he's so + that divekick is almost a blockstring, right. You will also AA Adam's divekicks with straight batarangs even though he jumps over them to divekick you or black magics on reaction

Bola is a read, make a wrong read, get punished, make a right now, walk away. This is how wakeups work in every fighting game. And you don't know BA's wakeup game if you're gonna MB B3 and a dream through it. You can jump at the right time on him and get a J2 combo.

The timing to backdash an interactible is when it's coming at you, why would anyone backdash sooner? Why the fuck would anyone backdash teleport? You don't make sense and are reading way too deep in what I post.

Since this is becoming way too much theory fighting with impossible reactions I'm just gonna say this.

No zoning fullscreen from noone.

Mid range game Adam's normal frametrap and trait gives him mixup options which you obviously didn't know as evidence to you not reading my previous posts when discussing with renegade, close range its even.

Also I'd like to know which BAs you fight and whether its online or offline.

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
One more thing to add because you're obviously not understanding my point with MB divekick. Divekick will be done to punish your projectiles on reaction. No, you won't have time to block, move and much less to air to air.

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
Ok, so you will react to a 17f move with a D2 in the corner when he's so + that divekick is almost a blockstring, right. You will also AA Adam's divekicks with straight batarangs even though he jumps over them to divekick you or black magics on reaction

Bola is a read, make a wrong read, get punished, make a right now, walk away. This is how wakeups work in every fighting game. And you don't know BA's wakeup game if you're gonna MB B3 and a dream through it. You can jump at the right time on him and get a J2 combo.

The timing to backdash an interactible is when it's coming at you, why would anyone backdash sooner? Why the fuck would anyone backdash teleport? You don't make sense and are reading way too deep in what I post.

Since this is becoming way too much theory fighting with impossible reactions I'm just gonna say this.

No zoning fullscreen from noone.

Mid range game Adam's normal frametrap and trait gives him mixup options which you obviously didn't know as evidence to you not reading my previous posts when discussing with renegade, close range its even.

Also I'd like to know which BAs you fight and whether its online or offline.
Ok, you obviously don't understand this so there's no use debating with you.

She won't d2, she'll df2. She'll pushblock all your block strings. You said backdash teleport, not me. It doesn't matter when you backdash, just that you can't. You'll either get hit by teleport or the interactable. That's the way her interactable traps go. She just times her teleport so it coincides with the interactable hit.

Her batarang does beat divekick. It beats all aerial attacks, she throws like 4 batarangs in a ridiculous arc that covers the whole screen. Have you even tested a fullscreen divekick against a bola dash cancel? She recovers in like 15 frames.

Also, you can j2 his wakeups, but if you MB f3, he can only backdash or block, it'll catch his jumps. And it's not like batgirl doesn't build meter crazy fast.

I'm full aware of bladam's frame traps, but she has push block for a reason. She can also df2 any jumps near her and with high priority and 6frames, it's gonna win and lead to vortex.

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
Ok, you obviously don't understand this so there's no use debating with you.

She won't d2, she'll df2. She'll pushblock all your block strings. You said backdash teleport, not me. It doesn't matter when you backdash, just that you can't. You'll either get hit by teleport or the interactable. That's the way her interactable traps go. She just times her teleport so it coincides with the interactable hit.

Her batarang does beat divekick. It beats all aerial attacks, she throws like 4 batarangs in a ridiculous arc that covers the whole screen. Have you even tested a fullscreen divekick against a bola dash cancel? She recovers in like 15 frames.

Also, you can j2 his wakeups, but if you MB f3, he can only backdash or block, it'll catch his jumps. And it's not like batgirl doesn't build meter crazy fast.

I'm full aware of bladam's frame traps, but she has push block for a reason. She can also df2 any jumps near her and with high priority and 6frames, it's gonna win and lead to vortex.
Ugh, J2 catches all wakeups and forces him to block.

I just went into practice mode. I could black magic and divekick batarang and bola on reaction. Dash cancelled or not, one is 35f and the other has a full second of recovery.

Rude

You will serve me in The Netherrealm
Yeah, I can see a lot of productivity coming from this thread. Yup.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
fair enough, but no one has perfect execution so of course mistakes will happen, just got to prevent them as much as possible. I'm going to need to play this matchup some more, maybe i'm wrong and he does lose to her, i'm open to change.
I've almost never have seen Foxy miss iaDG in the times that I played him. This was online, too lol.

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
Most of it is right

but i think GL is 6-4 to Gl, You said it yourself
i think DS is 5-5
and Ares is 7-3 to BA

but i guess the Gl and DS is debatable, i agree with the rest
Wanted to finally make a matchup chart for BA. This is my MU chart for this state of the game before the big patch.

Bane 8-2
Grundy 8-2
Harley Quinn 7-3
Joker 7-3
Shazam 7-3
Lobo 7-3
Doomsday 7-3
Green Arrow 7-3
Lex 6-4
Aquaman 6-4
Hawkgirl 6-4
Catwoman 6-4
Flash 6-4
Deathstroke 6-4
Nightwing 6-4
Raven 6-4
Scorpion 6-4
Batgirl 6-4
Ares 6-4
Superman 5-5
Green Lantern 5-5
Sinestro 5-5
Zod 5-5
Batman 5-5 possible 4-6 in the future
Wonder Woman 4-6
Cyborg 4-6

These are my numbers, feel free to ask if you want to know why a certain number is like that and discuss. If you want to argue please provide points to argue and not " lol this is so wrong". Thank you.

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
alright must of mis read,,, but thats the one match i have big trouble with

GL has many answers to BA's shit,,, and its from many GL players,

But its def winnable no way near free for Gl

You could have more experience and use to the Mu that makes it feel even,
Sure you play Suomi's Gl alot and hes prolly the best GL i played (i know, online)
But i guess it could be said back to me i dont have enough Experience with the MU yet that i feel its in GLs favor, so its debatable

But i think BA takes Ares easily,,, and i play Lars alot and Hes one of the best Ares players ya can play imo
i said gl is even

I've almost never have seen Foxy miss iaDG in the times that I played him. This was online, too lol.
haha :p, stlll that is one thing, and everyone has to be rdy for something in a matchup, that is just one main thing BA will have to deal with vs WW, nothing wrong with that. I'm still staying with 5 5 because i'm really not thoroughly convinced that he loses to anyone because he has the tools to adjust to and deal with every character.