What's new

Mortal Kombat Trilogy Tournament (Venezuela) 12/10/2006

First: There was 2 tournaments at the same day, one of it was of Mortal Kombat Trilogy, and the other was to Ultimate Mortal Kombat (ARCADE), in this video you can watch the MOrtal Kombat Trilogy´s Tournament...so
Here´s the link to Our Final Torunament of the Year 2006.

The link is to video google... CLICK HERE TO WATCH
Here´s The Fighters:

Ari
Reinaldo
Ronny
Humberto
Alexis
RZP
Raul
Hanzo_Hasashi
Matute
Rommy
Victor
Jhonny
Kanfei Cheng

And the result was:

1st Place: RZP
2nd Place: Victor
3rd Place: Hanzo_Hasashi

The tournament was amazing and there was some surprise to everyone from the MKK TEAM MORON, Congratulation to this team that it going better everyday...
Any questions?...you know what to do xD...

CHECK AT THE X-MAX LOGO OF MKK TEAM VENEZUELA LOL!! xD

dreemernj

Ambassador
Can't whoever runs it just say "Whoops, the N64 is broken, you have to play UMK3 arcade on MAME!" or something? lol

XL

Noob
Jesus, I know how broken MKT is, but everytime I see a new video of the gameplay, it just puts me in awe.

ded

Elder God
the last match sub vs hsmoke was the best, very nice stuff RZP ;]

btw where is noob? :twisted:

well, thanks to everyone, and... ded_ that´s a very old subzero haha:p many time before when hanzo and i played like animals... my subzero was really hard... but now is just a little icecream:(... lol...

BTW, you will never see noob and eighter rain, cus those fighters nobody it allow to play with it, rain & noob are not allowed in tournament play so(even in casual those chars are not allowed), that´s why you don´t see noob, i play really cool with noob, but in my ipinion this char must be removed from this mk:S is just a piece of shit... i really don´t like him xD is so...broken

NinjaGrinder

A living, Breathing Piece of Defecating Meat
I've watched 30 min so far and I really liked that sheeva, good stuff. very nice kung lao too! can't wait to see the arcade footage :twisted:

that´s my Kung Lao´s... and sheeva is "Reinaldo" a very good player, look at the "jhk, launch kombo, RK, HK" pretty cool ehm?... and even look at the "jump punisher" i mean the "down HK, and HK" good 22% damage

NinjaGrinder

the most broken stuff (imo)

*sheeva "jump punisher" lol
*ermac slm, jp, tlpt, tlpt, slm, knee kombo
*hsmoke corner rh into air throw :shock:
*smoke aarh, tlpt,lp,tlpt,spear :twisted:
and rzp almost pulled off rh into dive kick in the corner with kung lao!
great matches...I'll listen to them at home, I can't do it at work lol

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
"hsmoke corner rh into air throw"

I think there could have been a JK in there too.

yap and it can be, but the thing is do it without the jhk, you know, more difficult... btw thanks grincha for the comment xD

NinjaGrinder

I think is the same difficult degree with or without the jk...I was just meaning that that move was hella cool to see it in a VS match

MKK hanzo

LOL the MKT stuff was too good. In UMK3 I lost at the first match against RZP cause im not accustomed to hard spring sticks so i couldnt use Rept... :cry:

Well there will be other tourneys... Coming soon!

MKK hanzo

hanzo, it sound like if im not a difficult to you... it sound like if that the only reason why you lost...
MAN! Sorry that wasnt my intention! But you know that I would have been a better opponent if I had played like the last time we fought... Remember when I got that 27 win streak with Kano and NW?

Again I had no intention to insult you...you are my bro!

Ninja G: I was the omne who almost got RH into Dive kick... I was Jax then Kung...

better said xD... i know that you don´t want to be sound like that... just to let clear everything... and don´t sound like Shadowmaster from MKK TEAM MORON, that was the only want fighter that never loose hahaha... see at youtube.com and then in the search bar writte "rzp" and in a match video there are one that say "kill rzp" haha, this guy is just so fucking funny, that day when i lose, he just try to beat me and he made it, but just once, and the only one video that he beat me he upload it hahahahaha

shit... parce sorry, i was working on something please.. wait till this weekend i´ll post the download link for those peoples who want to download it.. and off course, for you :) sorry again... you know that im fucking full right at this moment, when im free i´ll upload the video =) promise

Mario

Noob
That Sheeve player is AMAZING! He was 4-0 as Sheeva against players who picked top-tier characters (Smoke, Kabal, Kung Lao). I heard many bad things about the N64 version of this game, but if you can hold tournaments on it, it can't be that bad. I think I'm going to pick this game up.