What's new

Mortal Kombat 11: Reloaded

StormGoddess

Your mind tricks won't harm me!!!

With the help of @SHAAR, I will release many combo showcases of modded characters in Mortal Kombat 11; giving low tier AND high tier characters upgrades.

We also added mechanics that changes the game's entire meta such as running and neutral jump pop-ups. Which is unfortunately only COSMETIC.

Which brings me to my next point that I must address: this is not yet downloadable because these were done with scripts which I believe is impossible to save into an executable file, otherwise the game will crash. If it is ever possible to be up for download, I will definitely share this version of the game.

Things you may have missed in the video (layman terms for noobs): -

Running mechanic - Combo Breaker mechanic - Fatal Blow Brutality mechanic - Neutral Jump Punch pop-up mechanic - Kitana's Fan Toss juggles on hit - Kotal Kahn gains Air Takedown - Kung Lao's Dive Kick juggles on hit - Kung Lao can use Buzz Saw to extend combos - Cassie Cage gains Forceball - Frost gains Ground Freeze - Noob Saibot's Spirit Ball converted to Ghost Ball animation on hit, allowing another free hit - Scorpion's Teleport punch juggles the opponent - Scorpion's Spear allows free hit after connecting Amplified Spear first - Fujin's Wind Push spins the opponent, allowing a free hit - Sindel's Scream stun now re-stands the opponent on hit - Liu Kang's Air Fireball now juggles the opponent - Liu Kang's Amplified Fireball now juggles the opponent - Raiden's Amplified Electric Fly now pops up the opponent, allowing a free conversion SPECIAL THANKS @SHAAR @ermaccer @thethiny PLEASE subscribe to their channel. Without them, NONE of this would be possible.

Wigy

There it is...
Looks amazing.

Weird a AAA development team apparently doesn't have the resources to do this :DOGE