What's new

Combo Video - Kung Lao MKX Kung Lao 39% Midscreen (Any Variation) with Brutality

Lone

KHAOTIC
How did you unlock that costume? Amazing combo by the way, thanks for this
I unlocked my Revenant KL by winning 20-30 matches in a KoTH. They weren't all in a row, either. I've been googling costume unlocks and if multiple sources claim a particular way, I try it out.

I've never done a tower or anything, by the way.

Gunnerbeu

I now have a quarrel with you!
I unlocked my Revenant KL by winning 20-30 matches in a KoTH. They weren't all in a row, either. I've been googling costume unlocks and if multiple sources claim a particular way, I try it out.

I've never done a tower or anything, by the way.
Looks like I'm playing KOTH all day today. Thanks for the help

MioTenacious

"There is fear in your heart"
How did you unlock that costume? Amazing combo by the way, thanks for this
Thanks man ! Got it when i was playing King Of The Hill . Got many wins in a row i dont know if u have to do win streak or not but i know that i got it when i was playing KOTH , hope it helped

skater11

The saltiest
What are the requisites for this grab brutality? Does it have to be round 3, low health...anything?

Shipetopic

50/50 is the best town to live in !
Really nice combo! The only thing that bothers me is last moves was in the corner, so combo will not be consistent from some points on the map.

What are the requisites for this grab brutality? Does it have to be round 3, low health...anything?
You have to press 1 or 2 - 15 times (like you literally beating the sh*t out of them ) and throw should be finishing move.

EDit: yeap, you don't have to perform throw 4 times

Last edited: