What's new

MK11 GGs Thread

E

Eldriken

I think I'm mixing him up with @Matador Fiend who also plays Baraka, who rushes like I do. And yeah @Kindred is good, plus he's fucking hilarious. Lol
Entertaining people make 1v1s and/or KotH amazing. Pretty much everyone I've played from here is enjoyable to talk to. No getting butthurt (if we do, it's minor bitching and not to be taken seriously) over losses, t-bags, Fatalities, etc.

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
Entertaining people make 1v1s and/or KotH amazing. Pretty much everyone I've played from here is enjoyable to talk to. No getting butthurt (if we do, it's minor bitching and not to be taken seriously) over losses, t-bags, Fatalities, etc.
Yeah everyone I've played MK11 with on this site has been cool as shit, all the more reason I'm excited to play both consoles now. This community has always been awesome.

But seriously @Kindred had me busted up laughing most the match I had to keep muting my mic. Lol... you remember Jokalk, @Juggs ? Like that. haha

I'm bout to get in here soon if any of you guys wanna play. I wanna try out some different characters I need a solid secondary

Kindred

Let Be Be Finale Of Seem
Yeah everyone I've played MK11 with on this site has been cool as shit, all the more reason I'm excited to play both consoles now. This community has always been awesome.

But seriously @Kindred had me busted up laughing most the match I had to keep muting my mic. Lol... you remember Jokalk, @Juggs ? Like that. haha
When are we playing again bro lol

Vastly

Noob
GGs to:

@Eldriken
@Vslayer
@VSC_Supreme
@ShepherdOfFire
@DDustiNN
@sub_on_dubs
@lionheart21
@FoughtDragon01
@Professor Oak
@OutworldKeith
@TyCarter35
@Vastly
@Buster Skruggs
@MrArcher15
@STORMS
@Espio
@Circus
@ That one goblin dude who plays Shao Kahn

I'm sure I'm forgetting some that have played in our KOTHs over the past couple weeks, so GGs to you as well! But it's been fun games all around!
It was nice to play with those of you that were there. I hope to play again soon. :)