What's new

Strategy Maximize your Ermac damage

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
What is his max damage off of a B34? I have been trying to do b34 TLP TS 22 TKP but I can never do the 22 TKP consistently.

Flagg

Noob
Against a large hitbox character you can do b34 tele 22 lift, b12f1 push, i believe. Should up your damage.
Yeah, has to be a big hitbox character, otherwise the lift whiffs. I've been thinking it might be better to end this combo with F44. You'll sacrifice a bit of damage but you could rush in for a grab or a push/lift depending on what you think they will do?

SunnyD

24 Low Hat!
Yeah, has to be a big hitbox character, otherwise the lift whiffs. I've been thinking it might be better to end this combo with F44. You'll sacrifice a bit of damage but you could rush in for a grab or a push/lift depending on what you think they will do?
The 22 whiffs on smaller characters, but 12 lift should work on them all.

Metzos

You will BOW to me!
What's the best combo off of back 1 1 4?

What is the best combo off of forward 2?
Meterless best combo off B114: jp B114 TKS jk tp jk tp d1 TKP 50% dmg. With meter you can go up to 51% dmg if you use jp B114 EX TKS jk tp dash 22 TKP. You can also do jp B114 EX TKS jk tp jk tp d1 TKP for 53% dmg i think. With X-RAY you can do jp B114 jk tp dash 22 x-ray. It does 59% dmg.

About F2 the combo i m doing is: jp F2 TKS jk tp dash 12 TKP. It does 35% dmg without meter. The best you can do from a F2 though is jp F2 TKS jk tp 2 TKP. It does 36% dmg.

With X-RAY you can do jp F2 jk tp 2 X-RAY. It does 48% dmg.

Generally dont use meter to up your dmg with Ermac. Its not worth it. Better save it for breaker. If you wish to use it make sure its for the killing blow.

Post edited.

Metzos

You will BOW to me!
I just found a new combo with Ermac. It does 48% dmg and it requires one bar. Dunno if its known but i havent seen it posted around here. I could be wrong though. The commands are : jp 31 EX TKS NJP jk tp jk tp d1 TKP.

Metzos

You will BOW to me!
What is his max damage off of a B34? I have been trying to do b34 TLP TS 22 TKP but I can never do the 22 TKP consistently.
Without meter the most damaging i have found is : jp B34 tp jk tp d1 TKS dash B12F1 dash TKP. It does 40% dmg.

QjonPL

Low Tier Fanatic
I just found a new combo with Ermac. It does 48% dmg and it requires one bar. Dunno if its known but i havent seen it posted around here. I could be wrong though. The commands are : jp 31 EX TKS NJP jk tp jk tp d1 TKP.
I've posted it some time ago somewhere, nj.P works after bare EX TKS or 3,1~Ex Slam (it used to work after 22~Ex TKS also, but that combo got patch'd :/ ) - but not after 1,2 (which also keeps opp standing before lifting like 31, why it doesn't work? MK9 logic).
Sadly, nj.P only adds 1% of overall damage.

Metzos

You will BOW to me!
I've posted it some time ago somewhere, nj.P works after bare EX TKS or 3,1~Ex Slam (it used to work after 22~Ex TKS also, but that combo got patch'd :/ ) - but not after 1,2 (which also keeps opp standing before lifting like 31, why it doesn't work? MK9 logic).
Sadly, nj.P only adds 1% of overall damage.
Yeah from what i ve seen NJP only works if you havent launched your opponent from the ground before the ex TKS comes (i.e 31, F11, B11). NJP doesnt work after a 12 ex TKS ? Lol thats a new one. Didnt know that. MK9 logic indeed.

Metzos to connect 2,2 without meter you need to be near the corner. Btw Do you agree with my decision to quit using that string(B1,1,4) unless I get a good cross up/JIP? I'm trying to play less like an online warrior IE: Less jumping. More footsies, dash blocking, walking.

Metzos

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
This is disgusting in a fantastic way.
I never thought to NJP after the EX TKS, I figured they'd just flatten out.

Speaking of which, I had a thought today. And seeing as I'm not great at translating frame data into brain thought movement, lemme ask you guys...as I've been trying to work out the timing on the 2x JKTP into D1 Push, I've been getting a lot of Slams, but trying to make them work regardless and exploring their uses. How much use do you guys think could be made of Ermac ending combos with a 2'nd, flattening TKS? It seems like a useful plan, ala Scorpion shenanigans off of a 2'nd Spear. Since Ermac is always most deadly when he's in TKP range, landing an opponent on their back (depending on the characters and their lack or abundance of Wakeup/Armor options) in the meatiest point of said range has to have its uses. Am I right or wrong?

Metzos

You will BOW to me!
Metzos to connect 2,2 without meter you need to be near the corner. Btw Do you agree with my decision to quit using that string(B1,1,4) unless I get a good cross up/JIP? I'm trying to play less like an online warrior IE: Less jumping. More footsies, dash blocking, walking.

Metzos
Yeah absolutely, but not use it at all. B114 other uses is that it builds a good amount of meter and it does alot of chip dmg. It also creates very good spacing allowing you to utilize d3, d4, f2 and u4 much easier. Could you tell me which combo you meant plz ?

Metzos

You will BOW to me!
This is disgusting in a fantastic way.
I never thought to NJP after the EX TKS, I figured they'd just flatten out.

Speaking of which, I had a thought today. And seeing as I'm not great at translating frame data into brain thought movement, lemme ask you guys...as I've been trying to work out the timing on the 2x JKTP into D1 Push, I've been getting a lot of Slams, but trying to make them work regardless and exploring their uses. How much use do you guys think could be made of Ermac ending combos with a 2'nd, flattening TKS? It seems like a useful plan, ala Scorpion shenanigans off of a 2'nd Spear. Since Ermac is always most deadly when he's in TKP range, landing an opponent on their back (depending on the characters and their lack or abundance of Wakeup/Armor options) in the meatiest point of said range has to have its uses. Am I right or wrong?
Its not bad if you want to bait any wake ups and punish accordingly but overall i would recomend finishing your combos with TKP.

QjonPL

Low Tier Fanatic
Scorp's second spear gives untechable KND, Ermac's second Lift doesn't, that's why it wouldn't be as useful.

//EDIT: Errare humanum est.
1,2~EX Lift nj.P works as a combo, and I was so sure that it didn't months ago... :confused: Whatever, I'm correcting my mistake.

Metzos

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Can anyone make a video for Metzos new combo? JIP,31,EX lift, NJP, JP,TP,JK,TP,D1, push = 50%?

I've been trying but I am awful and jk/tp.... :( x100.... :(

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
Scorp's second spear gives untechable KND, Ermac's second Lift doesn't, that's why it wouldn't be as useful.
True, but I imagine it may serve a purpose depending on where you want to put your opponent/what they have at the disposal.
If you don't wanna fullscreen them and get outzoned, but you can't outpressure them up close (Kitana)...Splat.
If you don't wanna F4 Reset for fear of getting poked or armored/uppercutted out of pressure, but you can only put them at so far a distance before they gain the upper hand (Jax)...Splat.
It's a gamble, it's Boxy craziness, but at the very least, it'll give you the choice of what to do with your pressure/what range you want to fight from. Idk. Gotta test it more...

Metzos

You will BOW to me!
New corner combo : Jp B2 (charge till 7%) B1 lift B12F1x3 22 TKP. Does 58% dmg without meter.

New midscreen combo : Jp B2 (charge till 7%) B1 lift jk tp jk tp d1 TKP. Does 52% dmg without meter.

QjonPL

Low Tier Fanatic
New corner combo : Jp B2 (charge till 7%) B1 lift B12F1x3 22 TKP. Does 58% dmg without meter.
New? ;) b12f1 loop always applied to all Ermac's main juggle starters. Instead of 22~TKP you can use f2, 3~TKP for 1% dmg more, but timing's a bitch.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter

New midscreen combo : Jp B2 (charge till 7%) B1 lift jk tp jk tp d1 TKP. Does 52% dmg without meter.
you seriously need to start making videos... :(

Metzos

You will BOW to me!
New? ;) b12f1 loop always applied to all Ermac's main juggle starters. Instead of 22~TKP you can use f2, 3~TKP for 1% dmg more, but timing's a bitch.
Yeah, but not always without EX TKS :). Hmm F2 3 TKP does 59% dmg you say ?

EDIT: Without an EX TKS B12F1x3 is a bitch to do, keep that in mind also. 58% dmg without meter is very rewarding imo. I didnt see it in this thread so i just though id post it.