What's new

Tech Martian Tech Hunter!

GroovyMango

Bullseye
They're sooooo going to nerf B13. I'm not going to have my game revolve around that string and get fucked for it later.
We don't know that. Why now just abuse something that's great now, even if it does get nerfed its not hard to adjust and just learn something new. Abuse it while it works.

Name v.5.0

Iowa's Finest.
We don't know that. Why now just abuse something that's great now, even if it does get nerfed its not hard to adjust and just learn something new. Abuse it while it works.

I guess so...I was also that guy that refused to do Cyrax's 60%+ resets because OBVIOUSLY they were going to get nerfed. Haha. I suppose I should just keep bodying people with it.

BaronVonRupert

"Mere child's play."
I guess so...I was also that guy that refused to do Cyrax's 60%+ resets because OBVIOUSLY they were going to get nerfed. Haha. I suppose I should just keep bodying people with it.
i would say use it for now, just make sure you know all of your options is all.

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
couple of little things :
after a d3 do jump in forward dash as quick as possible makes wake ups go the wrong way
45% 1 meter ji2 22 db1 MB b34 , df1 nj3 tele 222
after a b3 you can do df1b forward dash ji2 mix up (hits both sides)
for some reason after a b3 df1 dash nj it crosses up (sometimes)
will add more as i find it:)

I posted this in the combo thread a while ago but it got slept on so ill post it again here because i have been using it online with good results...
after a combo that has a B3 that results in a low bounce like 22B3 JI3 DB3 22xxMBBF2 B3(this is what i have been using) you jump in after the b3 then do a air downward teleport. you can time your jump so it does an ambiguous cross up which results in nice a setup. I may make a video to better show what i mean
Edit: you have to time the jump so your jumping over your opponent when you do the teleport

dribirut

BLAK FELOW
I posted this in the combo thread a while ago but it got slept on so ill post it again here because i have been using it online with good results...
after a combo that has a B3 that results in a low bounce like 22B3 JI3 DB3 22xxMBBF2 B3(this is what i have been using) you jump in after the b3 then do a air downward teleport. you can time your jump so it does an ambiguous cross up which results in nice a setup. I may make a video to better show what i mean
Edit: you have to time the jump so your jumping over your opponent when you do the teleport
def d lke to see a video go really get a grasp of what you mean

The quality is not the best but you should be able to get the idea

SimSim

Norwegian Lab-work Champion
Ending combos with b13 in the corner, placing a close orb and then doing st.3 avoids a lot of wake ups or make them go the other way. You often get combos from the opponent getting hit by the orb after this. This is kind of well known, but making opponents wake up the wrong way might be new.

Also, by ending with b13 in the corner you can do a standing 3 immediatly and stay on the same side, or you can hold forward for 0.1 sec (Not seeable) then st.3 and you will cross up. This is almost impossible to see for the opponent, so it's basically grounded 50/50, and if you mix high low in to this.. well..

Also with the grounded corps hop trick you can block wake ups after the st.3 as well.

Edit: some more corner stuff:

When in the corner and ending a combo with bf2 to place your opponent in the corner, dash up and do b3 as the opponent's heels hits the ground. You will cross up with your b3 and you can do a st.3 to juggle them to keep them in the corner for a full combo.

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
ji3 4 3 db1 MB this is a really damaging starter got 50% 1 meter ... only works in corner