What's new

Video/Tutorial Martian Manhunter Double Back 3 New Tech

EMPEROR PRYCE

WAR SEASON "THE WEAK EXPOSED!"

thats interesting, it just seems the only way this would be viable would be a low/overhead mixup into bounce cancel. the threat of the orb is going to force players to block regardless of the next attack, because of this they would be holding back for the b3 anyway. i wonder how much b1/b2 into bounce cancel would do..

MMH is a bully, luckily i play nightwing :D

Pnut

Mouth of the Illuminati
IF THIS IS ALLOWED TO STAY BUT PUSHBLOCK TECH ISN'T OHHHHHH MAN RUSTLED JIMMIES.

StevoSuprem0

I'm gonna make this skill gap... disappear.
@AK Pig Of The Hut and whoever thinks this isn't a glitch, this property seems to be specific to MMH's orbs or something else in the combo resetting the "wallbounce flag". When I try to do the same thing with Joker's teeth, the second wallbounce just sends them to the ground. Was hoping this would give Joker a means of threatening people that tried to pressure after a teeth toss via MB b3 into a combo, but alas, the struggle continues to be most real. Food for thought. Or just another reason the dev's hate Joker. YOU DECIDE!!! :eek::eek::eek::eek: ..... :oops:

Rickyraws

This mean you don't like me?
@AK Pig Of The Hut and whoever thinks this isn't a glitch, this property seems to be specific to MMH's orbs or something else in the combo resetting the "wallbounce flag". When I try to do the same thing with Joker's teeth, the second wallbounce just sends them to the ground. Was hoping this would give Joker a means of threatening people that tried to pressure after a teeth toss via MB b3 into a combo, but alas, the struggle continues to be most real. Food for thought. Or just another reason the dev's hate Joker. YOU DECIDE!!! :eek::eek::eek::eek: ..... :oops:
If Joker was viable, the punchline wouldn't be very funny though, would it?

I'd rather we just not call this a glitch and pretend this never happened...

I don't think Lex can survive another "hotfix" :(

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Hmm...so it only affects MMH? And it seems the issue got fixed on the PS4 version.