What's new

Video/Tutorial Martian Manhunter Double Back 3 New Tech

Glass Sword

Nobody
Yea the bounce off the wall never occurs so it breaks no rules. Pretty cool though.
So, I always thought the flag was the second hit of the string since Catwomen can whiff the second hit of her forward three.
The flag is the actual wall bounce/ground bounce. That makes since. I guess this could be intended. If so this should work for characters like Zod @AK Pig Of The Hut
Perhaps you can do multiple b3s if you do one into a Zod ball? You showed me something along those lines at scraps.

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
This really should not exist. This is obviously a bug since it violates the one wall bounce per combo rule in Injustice.
@colt
Nek minute catwoman nerfs.

So, I always thought the flag was the second hit of the string since Catwomen can whiff the second hit of her forward three.
The flag is the actual wall bounce/ground bounce. That makes since. I guess this could be intended. If so this should work for characters like Zod @AK Pig Of The Hut
Perhaps you can do multiple b3s if you do one into a Zod ball? You showed me something along those lines at scraps.
How would he follow it up though? b3 into Zod ball, ??? (Zod charge, and side arm I suppose but that's less damage, not more)

Zatanna is the character with which this can most easily be replicated.

b3 into fireball, trance(MB).

Shaazzyam

undefeated online evo champion
Wow that's interesting. This gives me a really neat idea for some unclashable setups.

Thanks for the tag, Pig. You spelled my name wrong tho btw:confused:

EMPEROR_JUPITER

Your ego betrays you.
This has something to do with the tech I have that leaves people standing from strings into red/white orbs that I haven't shown yet. But this one combos.

Shaazzyam

undefeated online evo champion
I feel like there's something to this. I'll lab it tomorrow

Last edited:

STB Shujinkydink

Burning down in flames for kicks
Your late to the party pig, I found this back in august but its just not a viable strategy. Too much meter usage and half the time the mb b3 will transition anyway. but thanks for tagging me!

EMPEROR PRYCE

WAR SEASON "THE WEAK EXPOSED!"
So would zod be able to

B3 trait slap zod ball trait slap b3 b3?? Cuz that's a lot of unclashable damage, assuming the trait slap is unclashable???

EMPEROR PRYCE

WAR SEASON "THE WEAK EXPOSED!"
This really only seems viable with MMH. And maybe lex (probe, b3 [probe shot] dash b3 f3??)

Maybe even zod w zod balls. Also MAYBE flash in trait... but who knows??

Seems more like a confirmation thing (mb b3 hits after orb is placed on accident) don't really see any viable set ups for this. Once again tho.. who knows??