What's new

Manface...

xWEBSx

Too old for this Shit
Funny.. Throughout the whole story, and multiplayer.. To include IOS version.. This is the FIRST time I have ever seen her face... I'm too busy admiring the "Golden Eagle" :)

ApertureBlack

The Only Player On The Wii U
I call her butterface, cause it looks ok originally, but if you leave it out for a bit it turns disgusting and you want something else really badly.

I think the thing that REALLY helps that skin is the hair. It's animated and feels a lot more feminine. Plus the idea of WW as a bad-ass biker babe is awesome.

regulas

Your Emporer
What I find most silly looking is not her face but her her string where she like taps you with her feet, the one that can be done repeatedly as a combo, and she's like "Taptap" "Taptap" "Taptap".

Koor

Hot Gyahbage
I actually think she looks good in the game. But, as someone said in an earlier post, its the lighting. To add to that, the animations can sometimes warp her face a bit aswell. I look at Prinz' signature of WW and she looks great. Thats pretty much what shes supposed to look like. But put in the wrong lighting or with certain facial expressions and its just :confused:.

I'd say, if anything, atleast her face isnt Raven-Tier.

ApertureBlack

The Only Player On The Wii U
I actually think she looks good in the game. But, as someone said in an earlier post, its the lighting. To add to that, the animations can sometimes warp her face a bit aswell. I look at Prinz' signature of WW and she looks great. Thats pretty much what shes supposed to look like. But put in the wrong lighting or with certain facial expressions and its just :confused:.

I'd say, if anything, atleast her face isnt Raven-Tier.
Well, she looks decent in his pic due to the lack of Manshoulders as well...