What's new

Main: Quick & Simple Poll (let's simplify the "main" question)

Not voting b/c I want to see how everyone plays first. I played mostly Batman in the first game. I'm probably going to go with Black Canary this time but I want to see what changes have been done with Joker first.

Wigy

There it is...
Its a video game, I heard they got no shame or feelings for that matter. Play to win.
Half the fun in winning is being the better player, those characters totally scewed that. You could cheese against much better players with those messy characters in their prime.

If you're playing exclusively for tournament pots then fair enough.

My comment was more on how fickle people are with their 'day1mainz' the second they see an ez mode character

Espio

Kokomo
I voted for Blue Beetle just to contribute to the poll as I have no idea who I'll main yet. It's funny that him and Cheetah have the exact same amount of votes. Pretty surprised how low Superman is on the poll. Batman is hella high in comparison haha.

Hara-Killer

Reverse Salt

"The Red Scrubs Are coming"

Flash 60 votes - 8.4% ¬¬

Mountains of RAGE Rivers of SALT coming SOON AF

Not a Good Game to be Bane or Scarecrown Main ?? Lets wait and see .....

Shaka

Tier Whore.
Half the fun in winning is being the better player, those characters totally scewed that. You could cheese against much better players with those messy characters in their prime.

If you're playing exclusively for tournament pots then fair enough.

My comment was more on how fickle people are with their 'day1mainz' the second they see an ez mode character
cheese? solid fundamentals brah.

:DOGE

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
Voted Robin because he looks the coolest. Plan on picking up Batman too since I already know his basics. Will also try out Deadshot and Fate based on interest. May experiment with Bane, Arrow, Flash, or Aquaman if somehow Robin, Fate, and Deadshot all turn out to be boring as shit.

But from looks and what we have seen in the breakdowns, Robin looks most like a character I'd want to play.

LaidbackOne

Scrubby nice guy
I switched from Green Arrow to Bane before he even had a dash much less the rest of the patches. I Also picked up Hawkgirl a bit after and used both her and Bane till it ended. Only other dude I used was Shazam.

Batgirl was for trolling only.

How scummy am I?
It doesn't matter why you played Batgirl. 100% scum in the scum-o-meter.

EntropicByDesign

It's all so very confusing.
I plan to never settle on a main and spend several months in mental anguish feeling like Im wasting my time because I cant decide or commit to one or two specific characters.. Then I'll just play who's the second most broken.

Why second? So I can point and say 'Hey, look, at least I'm not THAT guy'

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
For some reason I just keep thinking that whoever I main that I'll develop a backpocket Firestorm. I just dig that dude.

KeyserSoze

Fabled Villain
Bane or Joker as day 1 main. Will probably end up playing three characters when all is said and done: Bane, Joker, and a third character (Possibly Swamp Thing?)

Currently I'm looking at Cheetah. Not that she's my favorite character, but they said in the breakdown that she is a low execution character.

Are there any other low execution characters on the roster? Since I'm not that great, my plan is to main someone who is relatively straightforward to pick up.

KeyserSoze

Fabled Villain
Currently I'm looking at Cheetah. Not that she's my favorite character, but they said in the breakdown that she is a low execution character.

Are there any other low execution characters on the roster? Since I'm not that great, my plan is to main someone who is relatively straightforward to pick up.
It's safe to say that Bane is pretty low execution, since we know he is very similar to his Injustice 1 version.

ChatterBox

Searching for an alt.
The best I can narrow down is to:

Day 1 must try -- Firestorm, Dr. Fate, Blue Beetle, Wonder Woman, Supergirl, Lantern, Brainiac

Week 1 will try -- Flash, Darksied, Poison Ivy (May be bumped up once we know more) Robin, Captain Cold, Swamp Thing, Deadshot, Cyborg, Superman

Then later I'm still gonna try: Canary, Cheetah, Arrow

Thingy

Retired account
To expand on my earlier post, I voted Bane, but I never just have one "main" in any game.

Week one I will be playing a whole lot of Bane, Firestorm, and Catwoman. Then mess with Cheetah and Deadshot to see if they fit.