What's new

Question - Kotal Kahn love kotal kahn

KitanawantstheD

CERTIFIED WANKER
Im not new to fighting games but this is the first one that I've taken seriously. Still learning how everything works, and after several hundred player matches im finally starting to rack in some wins. I gotta say though, kotal is probably the most appealing character to me. Guy hits like a truck, and his combos are easy to learn. Loving this guy! Only thing that irks me though is the inconsistency of some of his launchers online. Offline everything is fluid and I do very well, but the delay just throws me off and makes me panic and I just have to go with smaller damage strings. All in all though, a very cool character. Also, NRS needs to show some Kotal love and give us more skins! Glad to see im not the only one who are avid kotal players!

CRAWL, SALAMANDER!

mattnin

Noob
Yea Kotal is really cool and plays the most like old school fighting game style like Street Fighter II Zangief. He is easy to learn but difficult to play well.

When it comes to online combos, I just like to stick with the reliable combos that I know will land even if they are a few % less damage.

I agree, we need more skins. We already have the Mayan look, maybe we need Eskimo look or North American Horse Culture look

JTB123

>>R2 - BF4 = Unblockable.
"You don't impress me!"
"On your knees!"

The two most badass lines of in game combat, absolutely love Kotal.

Invincibeast

Stay Free
Yea Kotal is really cool and plays the most like old school fighting game style like Street Fighter II Zangief. He is easy to learn but difficult to play well.

When it comes to online combos, I just like to stick with the reliable combos that I know will land even if they are a few % less damage.

I agree, we need more skins. We already have the Mayan look, maybe we need Eskimo look or North American Horse Culture look
Why not a Kenyan look? ... AfriKhan :DOGE

KitanawantstheD

CERTIFIED WANKER
Another thing I like about Kotal is, story wise I would say he's actually a good guy. NRS seems to have reversed the rolls this time around making earthrealm a bunch of nosey picks while kotal and outworld are just trying to have a peaceful existence. Excited to see how his story plays out. And yes! Kotal kahn lines are priceless and so satisfying especially when im fighting someone and it just seems unanimous that I win.

KeyserSoze

Fabled Villain

SERIOUSLY. NRS, are you really telling me that you consciously decided to give the baddest looking character in the game two fucking skins?!?!?! GTFO.