What's new

Li Mei 185% - 6 Flipkicks in One Combo

RoGE

Noob
EXTREME BROKEALITY

but seriously good job, I won't be touching mkd any time soon..

Keep up the good work though :wink:

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
WOw, cool. Yeah, I'm not too surprised with her punchy move and flip kicks that can definitely help but still, very nice.

Those moves are juggle monsters lol 8)

MKF30

ÐarkMoon said:
reminds me of Sonya in MK4 except 100x's more broken and stupid.

Good Job!

Well, the newer MK's are definitely a lot more broken(MKD and MKA) but it does still require a good amount of skill to perform a lot of these as well as win at high level just like any other fighting game. :)

You should see some vids of myself and Check on youtube, just like UMK3 good players charge, block, charge, block play very defensive.

thanks a lot guys, so far

iori - thanks as always man i appreciate it, yes it is broke, lol.

mkf30 - yup, glad you liked it too bro, hope you enjoy the rest up on youtube also ; ) dont be a stranger to my site: www.youtube.com/check4900

darkmoon - thanks as well, it is probably my greatest accomplishment, thus far in comboing.

mkd movie is being redone, it will be a lot different this time. a lot more new combos, and not so many variations of the same thing.

later

That is hot! I saw this the other day, and I attempted this. I got up to 19 hits and 92%. Highest I did lol. Thanks Check!! The combo's kinda easy, but I guess I have to time it. Nice one Check.

MKF30

ChecK said:
thanks a lot guys, so far

iori - thanks as always man i appreciate it, yes it is broke, lol.

mkf30 - yup, glad you liked it too bro, hope you enjoy the rest up on youtube also ; ) dont be a stranger to my site: www.youtube.com/check4900

darkmoon - thanks as well, it is probably my greatest accomplishment, thus far in comboing.

mkd movie is being redone, it will be a lot different this time. a lot more new combos, and not so many variations of the same thing.

later

Cool man, sounds interesting I'll definitely check that out man. :)

MKF30

Rest assured, Check is most likely one of the few of ohh 30 players or so that can actually pull this shit off lol. I played tons of this game online, nobody has ever did anything remotely close to that combo with her lol.

B. Most players never pick Li Mei for some reason...

C.LOL@ the "cules" joke :lol:

ragingstorm - thanks dude, yea, lol, after that 92% it gets kinda hard. the most annoying part of this combo is everytime you miss you have to walk all the way back to the corner or else it wont all fit.

mkf30 - cool man, hope you check it often.

LI maverick - much appreciated bro, glad you like it

Scheisse - id shake their hand if they ever pulled this off on me, even though it only works on bo, is player 2 exclusive, and would have to be done on a angle on the biggest stage possible.

Tim Static - yea

Lin Kuei Assassin - i appreciate it, dude, thanks alot, ive been doing this for a long time, so its second nature by now. hardest part is the angles on these 3d mk games, everything has to be perfect or else something will miss.

thanks alot to everyone, this combo means a great deal to me, and i will never forget the ones who showed their respect.

later