What's new

Combo Video - Kung Lao Kung Lao 39% Midscreen-to-corner no meter, 50% Midscreen-to-corner X-Ray

JIP = Jump In Punch, JIK = Jump In Kick

39%: JIP, 4, 4, Run, Back 3, 2, 1, Spin, JIK, Divekick, Forward 2, 1, Down 1

50%: JIP, 4, 4, Run, Back 3, 2, 1, Spin, JIK, Divekick, Forward 1, X-Ray

You can also pull these off in the corner without using Run.
is back 3 2 1 spin patched because i can only get the spin with enhanced can someone please reply and tell me why my spin misses

the spin after back 321 doesnt hit unless i do an enhanced one is there something else i need to do to get the hit confirm on the spin

skater11

The saltiest
the spin after back 321 doesnt hit unless i do an enhanced one is there something else i need to do to get the hit confirm on the spin
You just need to practice that run. It took me a while too. Tip: keep an eye on Kung Laos feet. As soon as they touch the ground from the 44 string, input the run and quickly cancel into b321. Hope you get it man.

Like Envythis said, you just need to practice the run and try to get him up close, 'cause if you spin too soon, you'll whiff it. Just try putting a bit more of a delay before you start the Back 3, 2, 1 part.

EDIT: Also, I just tested it out and you can't connect the spin after the Back 3, 2, 1 if you're trying to just get the Back 3, 2, 1 and Spin without the first part of the whole combo. The JIP, 4, 4 starts the juggle and helps the opponent lose some momentum, allowing the spin to connect after the Back 3, 2, 1. I hope I was able to be clear enough in my explanation, I had to think really hard to put it into words, haha.

Last edited: