What's new

Tech - Kotal Kahn Kotal Kahn Low Profile D4

That looks pretty sweet. Combine that with d3 as a possible anti air and Kotal can defend against air attacks very well.

Rickyraws

This mean you don't like me?
7f, you don't cross Kotal without getting tagged by it, but incase you get caught totally off guard, D4 is very good.

I need to test this but I think it also low profiles jumpkicks.
I see. D4 looks quick enough. So it appears this could Kotally work.

RYX

BIG PUSHER
yeh i was goofing off with this earlier, i love this guy's down pokes

I don't know why I didn't get an alert for this but it's a good find nonetheless; I wonder if it'd be fruitful to start pursuing the use of parry/EX parry in this situation

mattnin

Noob
Thanks for posting this Qwark. I was trying to figure out how people were using D4 and D3 as an AA. It's really just an evading move not meant hit the opponent, right? So the idea is to evade and then follow up?

Levaranoia

War God
I've been spamming down 4 since the day I picked him up...I thought it was common knowledge with people who use Kotal.

TrulyAmiracle

Loud and Klear~
It also avoids Commando Kano's command throws (regular and EX), Jacqui's EX machine gun ender, Jax's rocket launcher, Takeda's teleport and a lot of other things.

Levaranoia

War God
I for one didn't know. On a similar note, b2 can hop over milenna's low sai. B4 can evade cybernetic Kano's knife toss.
Hmm, I didnt actually know those two but I don't fear Kanos but the b2 over the mileena is very interesting. Still very useful tech because my buds use Kano and Mileena. Thanks.