What's new

Question - Sun God Kotal Kahn Grab Down Back Y

MKR

Noob
I have a question about Kotal Kahn Grab Down , Back Y this grab sometimes take 19% damage and sometimes only 12 anyone that is logic of that grab or it take more damage and hits on counter

Immortal Reaver

Team Sub-Zero
Each time you land it, it levels it up. to a max level of 3. notice his "tattoos."

once it reaches level 3, there is a special move to cash it out for health or meter.

Shark Tank

I don't actually play these games
Yes

what i understand when Meter bar reach level 3 then Kotal Kahn do automatically 3 hits
Then you are mistaken. Special meter has no bearing on sun god choke's levels. Only way to go up a level is to land a throw. Sun god throw, NOT regular throw which does 12%

MKR

Noob
Then you are mistaken. Special meter has no bearing on sun god choke's levels. Only way to go up a level is to land a throw. Sun god throw, NOT regular throw which does 12%
what Levels i don't understand any video tutorial

if you people watch this video Kotal perform all hits sun god choke

Shark Tank

what Levels i don't understand any video tutorial
He just explained it in the post you quoted. Every time you land db Y(sun god choke) you gain a level. The tattoos grow brighter, and the next throw you land deals more damage up to level 3. Level 1 one hit, level 2 two hits, level 3 three hits.

MKR

Noob
He just explained it in the post you quoted. Every time you land db Y(sun god choke) you gain a level. The tattoos grow brighter, and the next throw you land deals more damage up to level 3. Level 1 one hit, level 2 two hits, level 3 three hits.
ok now what i understand 1st sun god choke damage is 12 , if i do 2nd time it more damage and if i do it 3rd it take more damage.
If above condition is true then i have a question yesterday i play with kotal kahn on practice mode and he did sun god choke all hits everyone

Shark Tank

ok now what i understand 1st sun god choke damage is 12 , if i do 2nd time it more damage and if i do it 3rd it take more damage.
If above condition is true then i have a question yesterday i play with kotal kahn on practice mode and he did sun god choke all hits everyone
I don't know, you have to be more specific for your conditions, but in a real match thats how it works. If not it's a bug, but nothing like that has been reported so.

ETC AdmiralAugustus

Grabble Frazzled
First sun choke you ever land is: 10% *
Second sun choke you land: 16% *
Third sun choke you land : 19% *

As you can see, this is a stacking method for a total of three, let's call them Sun Stacks, for Kotal.

By inputting sun scorch (FDB+1) he will consume however many stacks Kotal has for super meter.

1 sun stack = some meter
2 sun stacks = more meter
3 sun stacks = even more meter

You can also EX sun scorch to regain a small amount of health and the principles are the same as the normal sun scorch, but with health instead of meter. The larger your stacks the more health.

These stacks are not on a time limit and you do not lose them from being hit or if the round ends.

EX sun choke has nothing to do with damage; the move only provides armor.

* I am not sure on the exact percents, but I believe those are close.

Osh-Tekk Edit: If you are having trouble understanding this concept hop into training mode and try it yourself. Be sure not to hit the "select" button to reset practice or you will lose all your stacks.