What's new

Combo List - Kitana Kitana Combo Thread [Updated Sept. 8th 2015]

supernumian

Triborg Enthusiast
Hi guys,
I'm messing around for the first time with the princess and use the OP post to learn some combos.
I have trouble with the F43...21 combo. It seems that the 21 doesn't come out very often and even outsides combos.
Is there any specific timing for this?

exflyingbooty

This dream has a sad ending
Hi guys,
I'm messing around for the first time with the princess and use the OP post to learn some combos.
I have trouble with the F43...21 combo. It seems that the 21 doesn't come out very often and even outsides combos.
Is there any specific timing for this?
when are you doing f+4,3?

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
Them optimal are all well and good but the real question everybody want to know is how many fans can you hit in 1 combo midscreen/full screen and in the corner?

Ex fan counts as 2

I got 7 in the corner last night but I'm sure there is more

Them optimal are all well and good but the real question everybody want to know is how many fans can you hit in 1 combo midscreen/full screen and in the corner?

Ex fan counts as 2

I got 7 in the corner last night but I'm sure there is more
You can prob get more if you start with
B14~ex fan 3~fan f33~ex fan 3~ex fan d3~db1 etc etc

That's 7 right there..

RexyWrecks

RTSD All Day. I'm going in. No Vaseline.
How should I combo off of Kitana's enhanced air projectile when using her Mournful variation?

DeeDogg

Forever a student of the game
Would it be best to learn all of the royal storm combos? or pick one of each startups?

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
Quick questions for the Mournful players. Figured I'd ask in the combo thread.

What's the best BnB's meterless and 1 bar off of a raw lift. Like lift AA and then what follow up?

What is the BnB off of a EX Air Glaive starting combo?

YoloRoll1stHit

Publicly Educated
What's the best BnB's meterless and 1 bar off of a raw lift. Like lift AA and then what follow up?
F43, F43, 21 throat or staff based on position. Staff grab does 1% moar damage
What is the BnB off of a EX Air Glaive starting combo?
I usually do F43, 21 lift, njp, F4 throat or staff. If your ex glaive hits when your opponent is on the ground (zero gravity), you can do two F43. If your ex glaive hits while they're already being juggled only do 1 F43, or just run in 21 lift if you find it too hard. Practice what I said and you will have consistent conversions