What's new

General/Other KILLER FROST - General Discussion Thread

There is gameplay floating around and ive seen what she can do and she is a beautifully made character i know i will be playing her alot and so will many others in the community, ive seen her win pose and it proves NRS can actually make a great looking female char, i just dont know why some of the others are just uggh, i will say 2 things tho MOD EDIT: OH NO HE WONT.

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
She looks like she'll have an annoying bratty personality. One of her mid-match quotes is MOD EDIT" DONT BE POSTING NO SPOILERS FOLKS which made me cringe and laugh at the same time. Oh, and she no have manface.

Crimson Cobra

The Ultimate Shadow
Getting Impatient for her official reveal trailer....hopefully it's posted today because next week is the final week of waiting and i could see them revealing Ares Next week

they just gotta give us something today they just got to

NB Semi Evil Ryu

Former Sub-Zero of the Midwest (2011 - 2015)
I love the little MOD EDIT: NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE. The second that I want to take a break away from Batman on Day 1, I'll be checking her out.

I've seen actual gameplay of her from youtube that WB took down. She looks a lot like her render, F.Y.I.
Edit : I actually posted hers and Ares' super moves but my thread must have gotten deleted.

I don't know, maybe they are angry because of all the leaks and decided to give us no news til release. :eek:
Perhaps they thought that the demo would be enough? I would think that sometime next week would be the final reveals.

Even though I've seen some KF gameplay, it wouldn't compare what the trailer might be like.

Law Hero

There is a head on a pole behind you
Hm, what do you guys think are the chances of Killer Frost receiving a third or fourth outfit?

Not too big a fan of her alternate, so it worries me if that's all we'll get. She's not as popular as guys like Superman or Batman; therefore, I can easily see her being one of the characters with the bare minimum of two outfits. I think there's a lot of potential for interesting skins and hairstyles with her character, so I'm hoping for more.

zydrate101

XBL: zydrate101
I was thinking that as well... out of all the females she is the lesser known.

I love this costume for some reason. It's so old school but i think i would die of happiness if they did something like it. If she gets popular enough from the game i'm sure they would be up to giving her another one.

Crimson Cobra

The Ultimate Shadow
hard to believe she's in the game....has yet to appear in the new 52 and trying to find images of her online is a pain in the ass

zydrate101

XBL: zydrate101
maybe if she wasn't such an obscure character with few appearances this wouldn't be so bad
very true! but hey i'm all for not well known characters maybe something will come out of this for her. I wonder if she will have anything cool in the story or be more of a "jade".