What's new

Kabal Combo

rafaw

#YouSuck
There is a trick thing that happens when u NDC, if u just NDC like B+block and leave your stick in neutral position, kabal will step a little foward, but if u NDC and leave your stick < or > it will instantly recover(without this little step) so u should do this:

F4 BF4 B+BLock(hold back a little bit more) then u release your stick and press 2, i still have trouble with that sometimes!!

Skitzo

Noob
I'm sure people have done this one but i'm finding b121 f3 NDC 2 xx f4 ND easier than b121 f4 NDC etc.. Just helping out Larry_Bird. For this one Larry, after the f3. i slide my thumb counter clockwise along my dpad for the NDC, so it looks like f3 bdf4 b+block. The game will read it as a ND & you will cancel it. That's the way i input it & it helps. Hope this helps you :)

PS. Time the f3 a bit or it won't hit.

rafaw

#YouSuck
I'm sure people have done this one but i'm finding b121 f3 NDC 2 xx f4 ND easier than b121 f4 NDC etc.. Just helping out Larry_Bird. For this one Larry, after the f3. i slide my thumb counter clockwise along my dpad for the NDC, so it looks like f3 bdf4 b+block. The game will read it as a ND & you will cancel it. That's the way i input it & it helps. Hope this helps you :)

PS. Time the f3 a bit or it won't hit.
For me its exacly the same execution wise(F3 or F4 into ndc 2) but the F4 into ndc 2 have WAY more vertical hitbox range, so its easyer to get since you dont have just a little time window to do it...

Skitzo

Noob
When i input the ND after the f4 using my technique, tornado slam always comes out. Stupid cause i see :l:d:r:r in the input -__- i don't know, i would love getting that combo done cause it seems it'll be easier to do online.

slord5

Noob
A good way to land F+O nomad dash (and therefore make it much more likely to do from then on)
is by doing this learning combo:
B121 walk forward 2 dash F+4
repeating it many times in a row makes me ready for the JiP B+121 F+4 NDC 2 dash F+4 in practice mode. Also keep in mind that you aim for mk2 smokes neck of air heightwith F+O and T AAs. Seems that way to me, and try turning your contrast ratio up if it isn't already, I change mine from 70 to 100

I hope learning a stick helps, whenever I get the one I want.

Crathen

Death is my business
Good shit Doc! So you've found out how to f4 NDC in the first frames of NDC recovery ( i was suspecting that XD ) , has it something to do with the stance change button?

Crathen

Death is my business
Doing NDC into a f4 on the first frame of recovery will give Kabal another tool that covers many options , just think about any +3 NDC strings like f32 NDC or b12 NDC now if they don't Armor , 6 frame poke ( and that will be a random trade ) or raiden / freddy (ex ) or smoke ( ex ) teleport they have to block it wich opens up more pressure mindgames , of course it's not anything broken since it's pretty hard to HC a f4 into ND and if they block it you're still at disadvantage ( but with the threat of a 50/50 followup ).

DoctrineDark

Too little, too late...
Doing NDC into a f4 on the first frame of recovery will give Kabal another tool that covers many options , just think about any +3 NDC strings like f32 NDC or b12 NDC now if they don't Armor , 6 frame poke ( and that will be a random trade ) or raiden / freddy (ex ) or smoke ( ex ) teleport they have to block it wich opens up more pressure mindgames , of course it's not anything broken since it's pretty hard to HC a f4 into ND and if they block it you're still at disadvantage ( but with the threat of a 50/50 followup ).
I'm still practicing it to get the most out and I still need to apply to 100%, but I got a fast F4ndc in string, consists of the following:
f4ndc, *df4ndc* say that the movement would come to be *bdf* in string. In my case it works well. D cuts the imput bug and allows clean f4 (in theory is f4 ndc, d, f4ndc)

So is,the time of f4ndc string is not easy but I think it's a good tool. For this video I have some more things with f4ndc.