What's new

Joker's role in the story mode

Mulder

King of Heroes
Seeing how Joker died in the prequel comics.......how exactly will he feature in the story mode?

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
I'd spoiler tag that but it's probably well known at this point.

Fake, clone, doppleganger, take your pick.

Mulder

King of Heroes
I can only see it as being either a fake-out or that we only get Joker in the beginning of the story mode.

KiD INsAnitY

Z of The Leaf -Team R.A.N
He basically started this whole thing off and I don't think it was a fake Joker because I'm sure Harley would have known and she was pissed so my guess is maybe Ares brought him back from the dead.

Mulder

King of Heroes
well I just got proved wrong

maybe Superman starts having nightmares about joker and you just fight a dream version or somthing
Yeah a whole load of reasons could explain it. But I just think it'll either be a fake out or be early story-mode only.

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
well I just got proved wrong

maybe Superman starts having nightmares about joker and you just fight a dream version or somthing

Nah, he's about to bash Harley and Lex knocks him out. This clearly takes place after the Regime is formed as Harley's wearing her same Alt when she's talking to Batman in "The Line" trailer.

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
That's why I think Ares brought him back a clone/fake is too predictable but him really dying and being resurrected by a God would be interesting for the sake of the games storymode.

This actually makes sense considering
how afraid Ares seemed of Clark/Diana in the story, if he brings Joker back to make Clark obsessed and not thinking straight then he'll probably be easier to take down.

Mulder

King of Heroes
That's why I think Ares brought him back a clone/fake is too predictable but him really dying and being resurrected by a God would be interesting for the sake of the games storymode.
This makes sense actually. I would like if this happened. It wouldn't be cheap and would be a good way to get The Joker back in action.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Seeing how Joker died in the prequel comics.......how exactly will he feature in the story mode?
JaeRoar mentioned in one of his breakdown videos about a truck in the background of a video that had the name of a "cloning" company on it. So, perhaps he cloned himself?