What's new

Is this H. Smoke combo worth it?

Derek

Noob
Seems pretty easy. If you're playing for real I'd avoid it because well, Xbox Live. It really sucks because I have limitless combo options when not on XBL and when I'm on XBL I have to pay attention to how much delay there is so I can restrict myself from doing combos that might fuck over from winning the match.

If you can actually manage that why not?

I have no idea how anyone can get a Spear after a RH or Uppercut in the corner. It always misses. The 2 JKs in the corner are probably the hardest part of that combo.

NinjaGrinder

A living, Breathing Piece of Defecating Meat
abc, I don't think jk, rh, spear is really hard to do. but like you said, the 2 jk's are the hardest part.

it's just like doing 2hit pop up combo near corner,jk, rh, spear. it's completetely doable in vs match. not super easy, but not impossible either...

I can usually get the Spear right after a RH, but I added the JK just to make it easier.

The two JKs aren't that hard, just a pain in the ass.

I try an instant JK followed by another JK into Air Throw. It works better than a Deep JK into another JK.

Thing is, are there any other better corner combos for him?

NinjaGrinder

A living, Breathing Piece of Defecating Meat
I always go for the jk,rh,hk finisher... (after the 3hit pop up combo)

for the begginning, well, the one I mentioned in my post.
or jk,hp,spear (if you don't want to screw the combo missing the spear after the rh)

also if you manage to block a tplt near and back to corner, you can try (aa)hpx2,jk, hp (rh possible), spear and the finisher.

I just go for the jkx2, air throw when I'm extremely confident, or when they're already dead by that part of the combo rofl

dubson

Noob
JK, RH, HK does 2.5% more than JKx2 Airthrow...

Plus its easier...

Plus it leaves them in the corner... (better positioning for you)

In a match i like to see someone do as many combos as possible, and i always love seeing something i haven't seen, or isnt the same combo that everybody does...

oBryant

Noob
spear, three hit pop up, spear three hit pop up, jk, rh, lk.. thats all you need to do.. 60%.. easy..