What's new

Injustice - New Close Look at 'The Joker'

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Since it's a rather quiet time for any news on Injustice - Gods Among Us we would like to share this newly found image of 'The Joker'. Revealing him in a closer look - anyone who may have been questionable about his appearance in the screenshot with Green Lantern can now look at him up close. The Joker is of course confirmed for Injustice and will also be playing a huge role in the story mode of the game when it releases in April of 2013.
injjoker.jpg
Credit: Rathalos via Batman facebook page

Attachments

coolwhip

Noob
Pretty similar to the way he looked in Arkham City. I wonder if Mark Hamil will be doing the voice-acting, since after Arkham City, he said this was his last gig as The Joker. I just can't imagine anyone else playing animated Joker.

WayoftheFist

Cold day in hell...
Pretty similar to the way he looked in Arkham City. I wonder if Mark Hamil will be doing the voice-acting, since after Arkham City, he said this was his last gig as The Joker. I just can't imagine anyone else playing animated Joker.
He did say that if they did a cartoon of The Killing Joke he would do the voice. Or at least that's what I'm told. Anyway they will probably get someone who sounds similiar to him.

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
he Looks like the love Child Joker off AC's Joker and DCUO Joker,, i like it,, looks like he be jokey in this and more ego'd up

looks amazing, classy but insane. i'm glad they didn't go with the heath ledger look, don't like the scars cuz they make him look fat

aldazo

Waiting for Havik
I think one of his special moves will be a flow of acid from the flower on his jacket, I can tell you that based on the green spots around the flower :coffee:.

He did say that if they did a cartoon of The Killing Joke he would do the voice. Or at least that's what I'm told. Anyway they will probably get someone who sounds similiar to him.
Ya killing joke only he would come back and it has to be done right from what he said otherwise we get the new guy thats been doing him honestly we got lucky with arkham cause he wasn't going to do it

Zyos

Zyos aka Mr Mix ya Girl
very excited for the joker not sure if i'll be maining him but time will tell :)