What's new

Injustice Issue #3

trufenix

bye felicia
Ya, he's great I'm following him on twitter. I thought this was Issue 3...
I thought I had a pretty good grasp on it, but I was wrong. He said this in the IGN interview:

IGN: What’s the release schedule of this comic? Will there be print releases as well?
Taylor: The comic is coming out ten pages a week every Tuesday until I can no longer stand and my family have forgotten what I look like. The print edition is coming out on the last Wednesday of every month and will collect three chapters in each.
The collector’s edition of the game will feature a comic collecting the first six chapters and should serve as a nice prequel to the game. And, I’m assuming there will be a few collected editions.

dc comics.com says all this about the series so far:

Issue #1 January 30th, 2013
• This prequel explains the events leading up to the start of this epic game!

Issue #2 February 27th, 2013
• Following a great tragedy, a new world order is proposed. But not every hero is willing to go along with the plan.
• It’s hero versus hero in epic, unprecedented battles!

Issue #3 March 27th, 2013
• A new world order seizes the reins of power, forcing heroes to face each other in a fight to save humanity.
• Which side will Wonder Woman choose?

Issue #4 April 24th, 2013
• Superman discovers that not every nation on Earth is willing to fall in line with the new world order!
• A team of the world’s most powerful Super Heroes unites to confront an old ally.
And Gamestop says the collectors edition includes:

Special Collector’s Edition of a brand new DC Comics series
So, who knows just how much is in the CE package, whats in the prints, and exactly when the series will actually end since it sounds like not only is at least one book scheduled after the game drops and it doesn't quite look like the place where Batman's prologue picks up in issue 1.

KiD INsAnitY

Z of The Leaf -Team R.A.N
I think Joker was paid by lex to do this or something. I don't Joker went through all that trouble to just blow metropolis up when he coulda just blew it up without kidnapping Lois and killing scarecrow. Seem like its more.to it

KombatNerd

Justice 4 Firestorm
So based on the description of #4, Aquaman /Atlantis are not joining Superman's side and they are gonna deal with him.

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
I really hope the writers break new ground with this. If this boils down to Batman pulling kryptonite out on Superman again I'll lose it. Why not REALLY push this to the limit? A death of a popular hero even?

Reedoms

Noob
I think Joker was paid by lex to do this or something. I don't Joker went through all that trouble to just blow metropolis up when he coulda just blew it up without kidnapping Lois and killing scarecrow. Seem like its more.to it
Lex doesn't involve innocents in his escapades. Vandal Savage or Ares probably had something to do with this.

Been watching the trailers again, can anyone make out the chatter in this trailer? I mean, I understand Batman's part but the other stuff is not so clear.

So I have a question.

In this trailer it's being said, "If you push that button 8 million will die", so, there is another nuke going off or something? Cus there was the Nuke in the comic was triggered by the heartbeat. There's also some chatter that's being said "You exposed my identity, broken all rules"

it feels good to make superman kill his unborn baby to him

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
This issue is messed up and of course, The Joker being behind it is no surprise... really though, the feeling is rage. The rage of Superman is going to be out of this world... does Lois die then do you think or is there a chance to save her? If not, Superman is going to be livid... like "afraid to read #4" LIVID". I'm speechless.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
GUYS USE THE [ SPOILER ] TAG [/ SPOILER ]

LOL... seriously. :)

Reedoms

Noob
This issue is messed up and of course, The Joker being behind it is no surprise... really though, the feeling is rage. The rage of Superman is going to be out of this world... does Lois die then do you think or is there a chance to save her? If not, Superman is going to be livid... like "afraid to read #4" LIVID". I'm speechless.
I have a feeling it'll end up like this.

There's also some people saying
If Superman could hear the heartbeat, why didn't it give him a clue that it's not Doomsday, why all of a sudden he realized when Batman told him, but he could hear the 2 heartbeats

If Superman could hear the heartbeat, why didn't it give him a clue that it's not Doomsday, why all of a sudden he realized when Batman told him, but he could hear the 2 heartbeats
maybe in the submarine his senses weren't acute enough to hear it. or he didn't pay attention to that because of fear.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Because he didn't realize there was two heart-beats until he stopped seeing Doomsday.

trufenix

bye felicia
fear toxin changes the whole world. Scarecrow has put people on whole different planets before.

shig

kool guy
LETS BRING IT! POWER OF THE NOVA FORCE!

Also:

Superman was hallucinating, he was hearing the heartbeats, but his brain was hearing something else, the same way he was seeing Lois but his brain told him it was Doomsday. He noticed the heartbeats at the same time he became able to see Lois.

Gimmick

Noob
Re watching all the INJUSTICE trailer and I'm beginning to think what does Clark mean when he says "So many lives lost, because I held back"

Does he mean he should of just killed the Joker when he walked in the Submarine?

I also want to know when was the bomb planted, and how did Flash miss it?
Maybe the bomb was planted inside scarecrow? i dunno...