What's new

Video/Tutorial Injustice - Green Arrow Reveal Trailer

Gruff757

The Gruff
what??? i thought he was from smallville?!
sorry I shouldve rephrased. lol

I know he isnt batman

I meant can we get a few more non batman reps before we jump and add more in

-crosses fingers for Black adam, Aquaman/Black Manta, Kilowog/Arkillo/Amon Sur/Vice/Atrocitous/Star Sapphire, Zod/Power Girl, and Darkseid-

I really want another Green Lantern Rep out of those choices. I love Sinestro but I like the ones I listed much more

-crosses fingers for Black adam, Aquaman, Kilowog/Arkillo/Amon Sur/Vice/Atrocitous/Star Sapphire, Zod/Power Girl, Darkseid
So you're bitching about gadget-characters, who all play differently, because they all have different weapons / a different style, yet you're hoping to see either Zod or Power Girl in the game?
Doesn't make any sense.

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
Called that one.

He looks pretty fun and the costume doesn't look retarded. I'll be checking him out for sure.

not at all dude... He looks like a Bad Ass Mofo... And I like his cocky attitude ... Well Done NRS

DevilMaySpy

Mama's Little Bumgorf
Green Arrow is like Hawkeye on crack! 28 second mark reminded me of throwing people into fans in Mortal Kombat 4.

Reptile is green...this seems like it could be a natural transition for me. The best part about this trailer is it gives me hope that nrs can make other uninteresting characters, to me calm down, interesting.

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Tapatalk 2