What's new

Injustice Custom DLCs/Mods Thread. First post always updated

wyruzzah

Noob
Any news about shutting off (swaping) some wagers for some character?! Im still stucked with ZOD (Wraith General) wagers against Superman character :( ?

heymanjack

Injustice modder
Modding slowed down but not dead. Work's been killing me so my progress on mods have been slow. Have you edited the get hit sounds onWG?

wyruzzah

Noob
Modding slowed down but not dead. Work's been killing me so my progress on mods have been slow. Have you edited the get hit sounds onWG?
Yeah i see that.. nobody really talk about anything here and elsewhere :) Yep work must go first. Yes i've edited all sounds on for WG, but need get rid of that wagers talk for superman.. but i dont wanna mute any other wagers :(

Kaiology

Lord of Chaos
I have a question.

Has anyone modded Killer Frost to resemble Poison Ivy? Back before the game's release someone said it would look nice and I've been dying to see a rendition of it.

Kaiology

Lord of Chaos
I also was expecting to see someone recolor GL into a Red Lantern and then replace his model with Atrocitus, or is that not possible?

Kaiology

Lord of Chaos
i dont think that is but someone did make a red lantern skin
My god that looks amazing.

I'm assuming from the video that the actual lights/sparks from the effects will remain green due to the game. That kinda sucks for the modder, cause it must be annoying D:.

Still an amazing mod though.

PANDA

*Supreme Member*
@heymanjack

I downloaded a skin for Harley and replaced the original in the Steam Injustice folder but it won't show up in-game.
Any suggestions?

wyruzzah

Noob
Im back :) Well i've found 3 files for Zod (Zod__DCFGame.eng.eni, ZodPatch__PCG-DCFGame.eni, ZodPatch__PCG-DCFScriptIDMap.eni) so maybe i can clone them and make patch for Wraith General, so codes for excluded wagers can be added, but i cannot decrypt them like normally Coalesced.ini with Injustice_AES.exe (it gives me errors) .. any ideas?! Its very irritating that only this wagers against S. prevent me to release this mod :((((( I tried also mute all wagers.. but against S. are still there, so its somehow hardcoded in Superman sound files or im totally confused :)

wyruzzah

Noob
Well i will release Wraith General in few days, but with one bug - zod voices in wagers against superman,until i found some way to fix it :(

Cat

This guy looks kind of tuff...
Heads up guys! ill be streaming injustice weekly starting today at 6pm central on Twitch.tv/KombatHouston
will be streaming on the pc version with all of you guys skin mods to make it more entertaining as peeps level up for final round
so if you guys want to see your skins in action with high level play make sure to tune in!
And thanks for all these sick skin mods, ill be working on creating some of my own.

Kaiology

Lord of Chaos
I was just on your stream and suggested Sentinel Lex Luthor and Killer Frost with a fire theme.

Would anyone be able to make that happen?

Last edited:

heymanjack

Injustice modder

Heyjack is it possible u can start working on a blue lantern flash mod?? It would be so sick!
I'll PM the guy who is making that skin. If he says he's not working on the blue lantern flash then I'll make him.

ALSO

GOOD NEWS! I'm finished with the Spawn skin texturing, but now it's the sounds that is giving me headaches. I'll upload him once I figure out how to fix his custom sounds.